This got worse then it was. Is it the hdmi port? I tried using a different hdmi cable and ...

Discus and support This got worse then it was. Is it the hdmi port? I tried using a different hdmi cable and ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Changed hdmi cable and TV but nothing improves. Also games dont laugh anymore 5608b73b-9717-428f-aa4c-956e722aad4d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MagicalTrack201, Dec 7, 2017.

  1. This got worse then it was. Is it the hdmi port? I tried using a different hdmi cable and ...


    This got worse then it was. Is it the hdmi port? I tried using a different hdmi cable and ... [​IMG]

    Changed hdmi cable and TV but nothing improves. Also games dont laugh anymore

    :)
     
    MagicalTrack201, Dec 7, 2017
    #1
  2. Screen Help

    Hi

    Let's try and narrow it down a bit.

    Have you another tv to try it on?

    Have you got another HDMI cable or even a normal AV cable.

    Try changing the HDMI cable first for another HDMI or AV cable if its the same the try a different tv if that the same with the different cables then its you console that might need setting changing or if the worse comes to the worse a repair. Let us no
    how you get on with the cables and TV change first
     
    xOx DECOY xOx, Dec 7, 2017
    #2
  3. Dashed lines/rainbow effects on screen

    I am using a HDMI cable, I'm going to try moving it to another HDTV with a different HDMI.

    The TV is a Panasonic.
     
    Neo Terra Rex, Dec 7, 2017
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    This got worse then it was. Is it the hdmi port? I tried using a different hdmi cable and ...

    I should get in touch with official support to ship your console in for a repair.
     
    CrazY1985, Dec 8, 2017
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    This got worse then it was. Is it the hdmi port? I tried using a different hdmi cable and another TV

    I should get in touch with official support to ship your console in for a repair.
  6. JustAnotherJay Win User

    2007 XBOX360 module

    Have you tried using a different HDMI cable? Or a different HDMI port on your TV? Does the HDMI cable work with other devices?
  7. GarrettRough Win User

    Xbox One X 4k stopped displaying had to reset resalution- On second xbox

    I'm running my hdmi straight into my TV. I use a. Optical cable to my receiver. I've tried different hdmi cables as well a d different hdmi ports
  8. Zero Jehuty Win User

    Xbox has been acting weird, sometimes games and dashboard become unresponsive

    Have you tried a different HDMI cable and a different HDMI port?
  9. Albert Olorvida Win User

    Weird stripe of pixels when playing some games on xbox series x

    I tried using a different hdmi port and then a different cable and this didn’t solve the issue
Thema:

This got worse then it was. Is it the hdmi port? I tried using a different hdmi cable and ...

Loading...
  1. This got worse then it was. Is it the hdmi port? I tried using a different hdmi cable and ... - Similar Threads - got worse was

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday: So I got this Xbox off of marketplace specifically to play Forza Horizon 6 and I got it set up is set to my specifications but when it gets to the final setup screen it acts like it’s trying to...