This Games owes me 750k after selling my cars at auction.

Discus and support This Games owes me 750k after selling my cars at auction. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I sold 2 Horizon Edition cars in Forza Horizon 3 and left the cash so i could claim it the next day and they disappeared.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PlaneMaster1235, Sep 29, 2017.

  1. This Games owes me 750k after selling my cars at auction.


    I sold 2 Horizon Edition cars in Forza Horizon 3 and left the cash so i could claim it the next day and they disappeared.

    :)
     
    PlaneMaster1235, Sep 29, 2017
    #1
  2. This game owes me 750k credits.

    I sold 2 Horizon Edition cars in Forza Horizon 3 and left the cash so i could claim it the next day and they disappeared.
     
    PlaneMaster1235, Sep 29, 2017
    #2
  3. overspooky
    overspooky Guest
    forza 2 auction house

    does any1 no if the servers for this has closed as ive tried selling cars through the auction hse it takes 100 cr off me but then when i go to auction hse to look at the auction it says their is no auctions. any help would be appricated
     
    overspooky, Sep 29, 2017
    #3
  4. Gooni3zGaming Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 - PO Cars

    yeah man every car is available in auction house you cant sell a car without using auction house it can be a pain if your selling multiple!!
  5. Smwutches Win User

    FORZA MOTORSPORT 3 : can I buy game credits?

    No. The only ways to earn in-game credits are by racing or selling cars through the auction house.
  6. Kieran2545 Win User

    anti cheat mechanism

    it happend to me to and i didnt cheat all i did was sell a car for 999999999999 in auction and someone brought it

    im upset also. i cant go on auction any more or buy car setups and vinyls hopefully turn 10 wil fix this glitch
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Forza 4 Help

    Lots of races or sell some unique cars in the auction house.
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    UNICORNS? and more

    Unicorns are rare cars that are given away or auctioned sometimes by turn 10.

    one of the achievements in the game is "be a winning bidder in the auction house on a unicorn",but apparently they sell for hundreds of millions so the credit cheats buy them up before anyone else can.

    -

    not to sure about the gt cars but i found the zonda and toyota gt one really good cars to drive
Thema:

This Games owes me 750k after selling my cars at auction.

Loading...
  1. This Games owes me 750k after selling my cars at auction. - Similar Threads - Games owes 750k

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  10. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...