This game owes me 750k credits.

Discus and support This game owes me 750k credits. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I sold 2 Horizon Edition cars in Forza Horizon 3 and left the cash so i could claim it the next day and they disappeared.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PlaneMaster1235, Sep 29, 2017.

  1. This game owes me 750k credits.


    I sold 2 Horizon Edition cars in Forza Horizon 3 and left the cash so i could claim it the next day and they disappeared.

    :)
     
    PlaneMaster1235, Sep 29, 2017
    #1
  2. This Games owes me 750k after selling my cars at auction.

    I sold 2 Horizon Edition cars in Forza Horizon 3 and left the cash so i could claim it the next day and they disappeared.
     
    PlaneMaster1235, Sep 29, 2017
    #2
  3. My money

    rewards OWES ME 20,00$ I had 40,500 CREDITS SO you rewards people give me my money
     
    SaltyShooter546, Sep 29, 2017
    #3
  4. Foregotten1 Win User

    Word on the street is...

    750k for the monster truck is a bit pricey, all in all another worthless patch.
  5. HellBred Master Win User

    $75 credit for purchasing xbox one

    going on a month since any answer.... Nearing the release of the one game I got the xbox one (AND CREDIT) for... master chief collection...

    Please, will you just give me the credit you owe me... this is getting ridiculous
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Owed Xbox Reward Credits

    Hello PaddyIrishman00,

    From the FAQ for this offer:

    When will I receive my Rewards Credits?



    After you have completed an action on the list, your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems will appear as pending within 96 hours.

    We see that the Credits for your recent avatar purchase are now pending. Note that there is currently an issue with achievements that we are investigating, which possibly delayed your achievement Credits. Please allow additional processing time for your
    bonus Credits.
  7. vader da slayer Win User

    Hoping for loads of new races.

    loved that in ME1 haha, remember hearing about it then while doing some side quest randomly stumbled upon it. thing still owes me like 5 credits.
  8. Marley Gregory Win User

    My Fortnite crew is not working pls help!

    Thx for helping me i believe I owe 12$ and I do not have any money on my account I only have the credit card for my backup
Thema:

This game owes me 750k credits.

Loading...
  1. This game owes me 750k credits. - Similar Threads - game owes 750k

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  10. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...