This feature is locked in the parental control settings of the xbox live service/Эта...

Discus and support This feature is locked in the parental control settings of the xbox live service/Эта... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This feature is locked in the parental control settings of the xbox live service [img] 62c3ff8d-bdb5-4f03-aedb-2149f4b4b273 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaksMikityuk, Jun 26, 2021.

1. MaksMikityuk
    MaksMikityuk Guest

This feature is locked in the parental control settings of the xbox live service/Эта...

This feature is locked in the parental control settings of the xbox live service

This feature is locked in the parental control settings of the xbox live service/Эта... [​IMG]

:)

MaksMikityuk, Jun 26, 2021
  2. ryankeeler2000 Win User

Xbox account issue

When i try and access various online features and privilege’s on my xbox live account a message comes up on screen saying “Locked privilege. This feature is blocked per your XBOX LIVE parent control settings” but on the adult account there has been no restrictions
    put in place. can someone please help as i would like help ASAP?
  3. Andy Mulligan Win User

How do I associate my child's XBOX Live account to my Live account

4. Mcbeeferton Win User

I paid for XBOX Live on parent account but my son can't play...

The Xbox 360 features some awesome parental controls. Just hit this link: support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-parental-control

They come in real handy. I have it set up on my console and have had no problems with my daughter making any purchases.
  5. xYEMx-DD9C1E6F-9CFD- Win User

Family Center Reports showing 1-4 Days on all Call of duty games for my Child

I'm not sure where you got this from, but getting a report of how much time a game has been played is not a feature of a Gold membership. Each individual game may have a stat for time played, but that's up to the game maker if they want to include that,
    not Xbox Live.

There is, however, a parental feature for setting how long each family member can use the console on a daily or weekly basis. On how to set up Parental controls, follow these instructions http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/parental-controls/xbox-live-parental-control
  6. XBF Meryem R Win User

This feature is locked in the parental control settings of the xbox live service/Эта функция заблокирована в настройках родительского контроля службы xbox live (Forza Horizon 4)

Thema:

1. This feature is locked in the parental control settings of the xbox live service/Эта... - Similar Threads - feature locked parental

2. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  3. Xbox Feature request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feature request: Hello So i have recently dusted off my old xbox One only to find out that the image on my ultrawide has black bars on each side would it be possible to support ultrawide in the Xbox consoles?...
  4. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  5. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  6. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  7. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  8. Why is the compare sats feature locked . It worked on the previous versions of Madden why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the compare sats feature locked . It worked on the previous versions of Madden why...: Why is the compare stats feature locked b39c79b0-9cf2-426e-8d2a-74c140ac2b77
  9. Can we get a lock feature for games on our storage device?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we get a lock feature for games on our storage device?: Please bear with me while I explain.. On the new Series X/S consoles .. you have to install to internal storage in order to play the games optimized for Series consoles .. some of us can’t afford...
  10. going over to ps its stupid xbox is this big they would lock away such a useful feature...

in XBoX on Consoles
    going over to ps its stupid xbox is this big they would lock away such a useful feature...: i just spent 100 dollars on a headset that isnt xbox branded because the hyper x is said to be better and the only reason i can tell is the alpha hyper x has a splitter how incompetent does a...