"this feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" comes up randomly on...
Discus and support "this feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" comes up randomly on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After my parent account allowed me to do everything, it still wouldn't let me access online. so I left the family. It worked but suddenly it stopped... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by adhamhelmy, Jul 1, 2021.
Thema:
"this feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" comes up randomly on...
Loading...
-
"this feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" comes up randomly on... - Similar Threads - feature blocked per
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.
in XboX InsidersNew feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be... -
Xbox app blocked on my pc by microsoft family features even though I left my microsoft family.
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox app blocked on my pc by microsoft family features even though I left my microsoft family.: I recently left my microsoft family which means im on my own. I tried disabling parental controls via registry editor and resetting xbox and uninstalling and reinstalling xbox. Nothing worked, I... -
Block feature should be removed
in XBoX Rewards & SocialBlock feature should be removed: I needed help in a game yesterday and we were struggling a bit. My friend backed out and I went to his profile to message him. That is when I saw he blocked me. I went to a dummy account and sent... -
when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...
in XBoX on Windowswhen ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...: this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's 8db428b9-6e98-4e29-a3c3-7373c4d07ebc -
"This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges."
in XBoX Games and Apps"This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges.": i keep getting this message in forza horizon 5 and i already tried changing my xbox privacy settings and it still doesn't work. how do i fix this? 27bdb4d9-420a-4297-9039-cc6e1831d0b6 -
Why was my post about the block feature removed
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy was my post about the block feature removed: Just a bit ago I posted a posted about the block feature being removed and people abusing it and it was removed. I was wondering whys it was removed. I wasn't spamming at all....