"this feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" comes up randomly on...

Discus and support "this feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" comes up randomly on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After my parent account allowed me to do everything, it still wouldn't let me access online. so I left the family. It worked but suddenly it stopped... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by adhamhelmy, Jul 1, 2021.

1. adhamhelmy
    adhamhelmy Guest

"this feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" comes up randomly on...

After my parent account allowed me to do everything, it still wouldn't let me access online. so I left the family. It worked but suddenly it stopped working again and I can't go online. I'm old enough to make the decision I don't understand why its not letting me access the full game. By online features I mean the super7 and the auction house which was working before.

:)

adhamhelmy, Jul 1, 2021
  2. oliverpersson1 Win User

Can't join forza Horizon 4 clubs

Same can`t play online either....

It just says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control settings.
  3. ryankeeler2000 Win User

Xbox account issue

When i try and access various online features and privilege’s on my xbox live account a message comes up on screen saying “Locked privilege. This feature is blocked per your XBOX LIVE parent control settings” but on the adult account there has been no restrictions
    put in place. can someone please help as i would like help ASAP?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

This feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control settings

Do you get any error code or message when trying to log in from the website?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One has age-appropriate controls and settings that you can adjust to suit your family’s needs. Access these settings from either Xbox.com or an Xbox One console—though you can only change content and app settings from the console.

From Xbox.com Change privacy and safety settings for you or a child
    1. Sign in to the adult's Microsoft account at Xbox.com.
      If you’ve forgotten your account email address or password, see the

Lost Account Solution
      or the
      Lost Password Solution
    2. Under My Xbox, select Profile.
    3. Select Privacy settings or Online safety on Xbox One.
      Due to the secure nature of these settings, you may be asked to enter a security code that we’ll send to the alternate phone number or email address previously saved to your account.
    4. Select the account you want to look at.
    5. Review the settings currently in place and update those you want to change.
    6. Save your changes on each tab before moving on to the next.
  6. SilverIbexx Win User

I have been looking at questions with the same issue as me and none of it makes sense to me, that link you sent also isnt much help as i have not spent much time in my Microsoft account or the settings or xbox live account.
Thema:

1. "this feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" comes up randomly on... - Similar Threads - feature blocked per

2. Xbox Feature request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feature request: Hello So i have recently dusted off my old xbox One only to find out that the image on my ultrawide has black bars on each side would it be possible to support ultrawide in the Xbox consoles?...
  3. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  4. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  5. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  6. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  7. New Features and Experiences for skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    New Features and Experiences for skip ahead: New Features and Experiences We have exciting news! Alpha Skip-Ahead users can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview. Settings – Access Restrictions We have added two new...
  8. when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...: this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's 8db428b9-6e98-4e29-a3c3-7373c4d07ebc
  9. "This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges.": i keep getting this message in forza horizon 5 and i already tried changing my xbox privacy settings and it still doesn't work. how do i fix this? 27bdb4d9-420a-4297-9039-cc6e1831d0b6
  10. Why was my post about the block feature removed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was my post about the block feature removed: Just a bit ago I posted a posted about the block feature being removed and people abusing it and it was removed. I was wondering whys it was removed. I wasn't spamming at all....