"This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings"

Discus and support "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't change my parental settings pls help i can't change it and it's annoying. If i try to go to my Xbox settings it just sends me to support what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Snufle, Oct 7, 2018.

  1. Snufle
    Snufle Guest

    "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings"


    I can't change my parental settings pls help i can't change it and it's annoying.

    If i try to go to my Xbox settings it just sends me to support what to do?

    :)
     
    Snufle, Oct 7, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox account issue

    When i try and access various online features and privilege’s on my xbox live account a message comes up on screen saying “Locked privilege. This feature is blocked per your XBOX LIVE parent control settings” but on the adult account there has been no restrictions
    put in place. can someone please help as i would like help ASAP?
     
    ryankeeler2000, Oct 7, 2018
    #2
  3. parental controls

    set up my account 2 years ago as an adult account with no parental controls, started playing forza horizon 3 on windows 10 today and some features are locked off due to parental controls? any idea how to fix this as microsoft support is useless
     
    TetchedShrimp0, Oct 7, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

    "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings"

    Hello Snufle,

    Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We will include a link to take you directly to the

    Xbox Settings
    . Let us know if that helps!
     
    XBF Leonzo G, Oct 7, 2018
    #4
  5. Snufle
    Snufle Guest
    It diden't help D: It still brings me to the support

    It just says that i can go to Xbox Settings and when i click on that it just sends me to the support again
     
    Snufle, Oct 8, 2018
    #5
  6. At the Nozzle, Oct 8, 2018
    #6
  7. Snufle
    Snufle Guest
    I don't think my account is and child account but are there anyway i can check it or any administator/moderater can check that?
     
    Snufle, Oct 8, 2018
    #7
  8. "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings"

    Hey Snufle,

    You can check here: Microsoft account | Your family

    For future reference simply log into your Microsoft account > on your dashboard look for the family icon.

    Best,

    Nozzle "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings" :)
     
    At the Nozzle, Oct 8, 2018
    #8
  9. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Hello Snufle,

    Thank you for contacting Forum support!

    I recommend you create an Adult account and add your profile to the family of the new created account.

    Add a new member to your family on Xbox One

    Once you add that account try to adjust the family settings, and if that still has issue I recommend you contact a live agent for support.

    Call Back request. It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select
    no thanks, pick the category(Games)and just pick a contact method (request a call from support or Chat is faster).

    Hope that helps.

    Thank you.
     
    XBF Jeremy Z, Nov 5, 2018
    #9
  10. XBF Leonzo G Win User

    "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings"

    Hello Snufle,

    Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We will include a link to take you directly to the

    Xbox Settings
    . Let us know if that helps!
  11. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

    "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings"

    Hello Snufle,

    Thank you for contacting Forum support!

    I recommend you create an Adult account and add your profile to the family of the new created account.

    Add a new member to your family on Xbox One

    Once you add that account try to adjust the family settings, and if that still has issue I recommend you contact a live agent for support.

    Call Back request. It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select
    no thanks, pick the category(Games)and just pick a contact method (request a call from support or Chat is faster).

    Hope that helps.

    Thank you.
  12. At the Nozzle Win User

    "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings"

  13. At the Nozzle Win User

    "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings"

  14. Snufle Win User

    "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings"

    I don't think my account is and child account but are there anyway i can check it or any administator/moderater can check that?
Thema:

"This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings"

Loading...
  1. "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings" - Similar Threads - Feature has been

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  8. on my Xbox S online features won’t share. I have an account that has the subscription and...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    on my Xbox S online features won’t share. I have an account that has the subscription and...: Me and my brother swapped who has subscription recently, and online features won’t work for him a2097f36-04e6-4309-8e2d-6b85fc66dfe8
  9. Why on Forza 5 I get a error message saying this feature has been temporarily disabled on...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why on Forza 5 I get a error message saying this feature has been temporarily disabled on...: Why on Forza 5 I get a error message saying this feature has been temporarily disabled on backstage ce2d8d22-7333-48b3-9f1f-4547f9097592
  10. What preview has features earliest?

    in XboX Insiders
    What preview has features earliest?: I wana have features as soon as possible. Im enrolled in delta atm and can go to omega submitted by /u/StamycatDP_Xbox_1 [link] [comments]