This bug makes the Xbox unusable

Discus and support This bug makes the Xbox unusable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So here is what happened. I was watching twitch user chadthedude and I was done watching and decided to broadcast overwatch. I clicked broadcast and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mculee, Dec 17, 2017.

  1. Mculee
    Mculee Guest

    This bug makes the Xbox unusable


    So here is what happened. I was watching twitch user chadthedude and I was done watching and decided to broadcast overwatch. I clicked broadcast and it did not work then I pressed the Xbox button on the controller and when the guide came up it had no recent
    games. Then I joined my friends' party but I could not hear him he was talking but no sound was coming through my headset! I tried to then restart my Xbox by holding the button on the console and it did nothing. so I hold the home button on the controller
    but the normal restart Xbox turn off the controller and report a problem bar
    did not appear
    . also, I cannot access the virtual keyboard and mixer will not work. If you guys and girls at Xbox support can help me I would appreciate it

    -

    :)
     
    Mculee, Dec 17, 2017
    #1
  2. Xbox Update

    I was hoping it would make the xbox as unusable as these forums.
     
    Terrible Tebow, Dec 17, 2017
    #2
  3. Sign in fails even though Test Connection passes

    Been having increasing intermittent connection problems for the past two weeks, right now Xbox Live is all but unusable - it takes about 8 attempts to connect; when it does connect, it disconnects within 5 minutes. Every other device (10+) in the home
    works fine, and Xbox Live worked fine until about two weeks ago. I tried the suggestion to delete my gamertag profile and download a new one, that didn't work. Looking for other suggestions to fix this bug.

    Very frustrating for a Family Gold subscriber to have an unusable service.
     
    homeontheridge, Dec 17, 2017
    #3
  4. Terrible Tebow Win User

    Xbox Update

    I was hoping it would make the xbox as unusable as these forums.
  5. InoportunoG Win User

    Making Unused Xbox Gamertag Available

    Log into your old account, create another random Gamertag in it, will be available for use again.

    Or wait 5 years, I think it's the waiting time for a Gamertag to be released.
  6. luissolid Win User

    Making Unused Xbox Gamertag Available

    You will need to wait that the gamertag that you want to use it's available. For that the gamertag don't need to login to in 5 years. After that the gamertag will be available!
  7. 10fa9d3e-0644-4edd-b Win User

    Making Unused Xbox Gamertag Available

    The only way for you to get this Gamertag is to Sign in a possible change the name or Delete the account. Sadly the new free up of Gamertags won't be until 2021 of September. so if you haven't been active on that account since then you are due for a reset
    pretty soon bud just keep hope.
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Making Unused Xbox Gamertag Available

    To add to what Smwutches said if you remember the email and not the password for the account you can try and reset the password for the account by going to account.live.com/acsr and filling out the form there and trying to recover the account if you do
    get the password reset on the account that has the gamer tag attached to it then you would have to change the gamertag for that account to free up that gamertag then you would have to go into your current account that you want the gamertag on and change it
    to the gamertag that you just freed up.
Thema:

This bug makes the Xbox unusable

Loading...
  1. This bug makes the Xbox unusable - Similar Threads - bug makes unusable

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. My Skyrim character's face paint and make-up is bugged

    in XboX Insiders
    My Skyrim character's face paint and make-up is bugged: I play on Xbox series s and apparently others online have had this same issue. It seems like everyone is only having trouble with the series S, so I was wondering if I switch to series x or xbox...
  9. Trying to use the rtx beta and this bug keeps on occurring when I go too make sure the game...

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to use the rtx beta and this bug keeps on occurring when I go too make sure the game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/manoflick [link] [comments]
  10. Make sure your subscription is active BUG

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make sure your subscription is active BUG: Hi I am having a problem starting up a game called The Escapists, which was previously a Free with Gold game. Whilst months go i ran out of Xbox Live Gold and i was unable to play the free games...