This appeared today: You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with...
Discus and support This appeared today: You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to open and play Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Wordament. I have never seen this before. I only have 5 devices active.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gapch12, Feb 20, 2020.
Thema:
This appeared today: You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with...
Loading...
-
This appeared today: You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with... - Similar Threads - appeared today You’re
-
Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?
in XboX InsidersHey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t... -
Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen
in XboX InsidersStreaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments] -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
'Recently played with' appears dysfunctional.
in XboX Insiders'Recently played with' appears dysfunctional.: Happy weekend, Insiders, Is anyone else seeing a drop in the number of gamers on this list? I discovered that I had one single player listed in Once Human from a day ago, then a two-week gap... -
New badge that appeared on my profile (Console: Xbox Series S)
in XboX InsidersNew badge that appeared on my profile (Console: Xbox Series S): Its a dark green xbox logo that looks like it says 24 to 25. Is this for xbox insiders or available to everyone? Today i booted up my console and when i checked my profile as usual i seen the new... -
Xbox mode not appearing in settings.
in XboX InsidersXbox mode not appearing in settings.: I am a an xbox and microsoft insider, however xbox mode doesn't seem to appear in the settings. submitted by /u/Suitable_Middle_5777 [link] [comments] -
Minecraft coins bought my son on his ipad today. They appeared he bought something and had...
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft coins bought my son on his ipad today. They appeared he bought something and had...: Minecraft coins bought my son on his ipad today. They appeared he bought something and had 2300mimecoons remaining which have now disappeared. Who do I contact to resolve or is there a fix?... -
I changed my gamer tag earlier today, but it still won’t appear in and games in other games...
in XBoX AccessibilityI changed my gamer tag earlier today, but it still won’t appear in and games in other games...: I changed my gamer tag earlier today, but it still won’t appear in and games in other games it just shows my old nam. How do I make my new name appear? 299524a7-6e29-4154-8afe-01dd4f58ae31 -
Bought the Dinosaur pack today and the coins won't appear. It is in my purchase list but...
in XBoX Games and AppsBought the Dinosaur pack today and the coins won't appear. It is in my purchase list but...: Bought the Dinosaur pack today and the coins won't appear. It is in my purchase list but nothing received 65ba3b40-3c56-4461-a5d1-67b00eb171e3