This app needs an update

Discus and support This app needs an update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are you guys gonna update the Xbox Smartglass 360 app? It won't work with IOS 11 36a4810f-1d7e-4c47-8032-babe14349d6a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hamsterball95, Sep 16, 2017.

1. This app needs an update

Are you guys gonna update the Xbox Smartglass 360 app? It won't work with IOS 11

:)

hamsterball95, Sep 16, 2017
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    (Preview Dashboard) Xbox Avatar Installation Stopped

I haven't gotten it with the avatar app but I've gotten it with the vast majority of my games and any apps that need updating.

bloosuga, Sep 16, 2017
  3. Received preview version of Blu-ray app, but I'm not in the preview program

Hey, Delta. The Blu-ray app update is not a preview version. It is an update that was released to the general public. To enable 3D Blu-ray playback, you need this app update combined with the system update that is currently in Preview.

mistur niceguy, Sep 16, 2017
  4. Glass Barbs Win User

Accessories App Needs an Update

@benimus, won't that mean we'd have to reinstall every game we have installed? ...
  5. SouljaX90 Win User

same problem tried everything came down to asking a xbox rep in sup and they told me to wait till the app is fixed
  6. Sternhammer Win User

I'm having this problem too. Frustrating to own a new Elite controller but to be unable to try different controller profiles.
  7. Sternhammer Win User

This issue has been resolved for me but not by manually deleting game saves. My console updated itself to the Preview console and then downloaded an update (about 1 GB) and the Xbox Accessories app now works. Conceivably the Preview console installation
    may have deleted game saves as part of the installation process but all I can say for sure is that my Elite controller is now fully operational.
  8. DavidBatty Win User

Excellent will try it later.

Thanks
Thema:

This app needs an update

1. This app needs an update - Similar Threads - app needs update

2. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  3. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  4. Need help with xbox app on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox app on Windows: For the last 2 weeks I been trying to use the xbox app on pc and no matter what I do my headset doesn't work in parties. My mic isn't muted in anyway because it shows it working in the test area....
  5. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  6. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  7. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  8. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link: Hello all, I've been recently having issues with playing xbox games with my friends. They would send me on invite, and I would receive a notification that they have invited me to join. However,...
  9. i need to update my app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need to update my app: i need help with my game update 915471c0-94f9-4151-8a46-171d55ff5bcf
  10. Xbox app says I need to update game bar, doesn’t work.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app says I need to update game bar, doesn’t work.: As the title says, when I try updating the game bar as the Xbox App is saying, I try and there isn’t even an update available. Yes, I tried updating it through the Microsoft Store, it’s up to...