Third part head set

Discus and support Third part head set in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Using Xbox One S and Turtle Beach X50 head set. After a week, randomly my mic settings were muted, did some research and a hard reset solved the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HaloSuperstar BR, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Third part head set

Using Xbox One S and Turtle Beach X50 head set. After a week, randomly my mic settings were muted, did some research and a hard reset solved the problem, but the next day, muted again and now no amount of resetting is resolving the issue. I can hear everything fine but nobody hears me, also I hear myself in the mic. Help please

:)

HaloSuperstar BR, Dec 4, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Third part head set

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Disconnect from your current network, clear your console's MAC, and after the console reboots share your phone's connection as a hotspot with the console and test if the problem reoccurs.

To clean the MAC follow this path

Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.

If the issue doesn't happen again, it's likely that the ports the Xbox network uses are being blocked or limited by your ISP.

I recommend calling your ISP and asking to open these ports.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)
  3. Epixtactic Win User

POLL - What will drive your buying decision?

I'll tell ya that third party polk audio 4 shot head set makes my choice a bit easier. Can't wait!
  4. Mika Ayanokoji Win User

Head set

Please tell me which headset your son is using. Thanks.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Head set

I have had these exact same issues! Before reading about it here, I just thought it was a faulty headset... Maybe we should take this to the feedback forums.
  6. DarkUnicycle Win User

Head sets

Hello Beowolf566,

Thanks for reaching out, this would be up to personal preference however I have a wireless headset for my Xbox One X and it connects to the console directly and the Xbox can pair the account, controller, and headset to make sure that the headset is using
    my profile when in parties. Some headsets require a USB dongle to be connected to the console, but from my current understanding Xbox software may not support this feature depending on the headset itself.

I'd recommend reading the information on the store page for the headset itself to see what they recommend to connect to the console as more wired headsets might connect to the controller or console directly.

Glad I could provide you some information for your question, let us know if you have anymore questions or concerns.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

Third part head set

1. Third part head set - Similar Threads - Third part head

2. Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox: Hi all, In 2 different games, Baldur's Gate 3 and Lightyear Frontier I've noticed the right stick not working properly when using the crafting wheel in game. In BG3 you can at least select every...
  3. Third party hall effect sensors replacement for xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third party hall effect sensors replacement for xbox controller?: Does anyone know where to find hall effect sensors sticks to put into your stock xbox controller? I know that Gulikit does for the Switch and Steamdeck and I know that third party controllers on...
  4. Third party devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third party devices: I was mostly curious if I could receive a console ban for using a unauthorized third party device like XIM matrix 36cdd885-86b4-463b-bdd7-a3bd2f9bf8ca
  5. I heard third party devices are getting banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I heard third party devices are getting banned: I am 90% sure I have undiagnosed tourettes and would like to know if I could get banned/console banned for using a strikepack. My thumbs uncontrollably flick up pretty often and it makes it hard...
  6. What are the most affordable third party controllers that Xbox will accept?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the most affordable third party controllers that Xbox will accept?: Got a controller from Amazon and now it says February 22nd it'll stop worried. I am thoroughly annoyed but not angry because it has a turbo button and even though I don't play multiplayer much I...
  7. Xbox OS support for FANATEC - more features of third-party input devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox OS support for FANATEC - more features of third-party input devices: Hello, Since three years Microsoft is working on enabling proper functionality of FANATEC’s devices. With Forza Motorsport already launched, Assetto Corsa Competizione having cross play with PS5...
  8. Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...: Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out 01dbdd14-14d7-4c88-ba09-2f4ffb889a64
  9. I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in...: I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Controller dongle. My sound keeps cutting in and out whilst playing destiny 2 via Steam. It is getting progressively worse....
  10. Is it legal to buy games from third parties?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it legal to buy games from third parties?: Hello In Algeria some sellers they have a method to play games on Xbox series S called control parental, They share the game with you throughout using an email. and following this control...