thinking of new gamertag

Discus and support thinking of new gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im thinking of getting a new gamertag i have an idea something like GodReaper or OldGodReaper i want to know what you think or if you have any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xMvP INF3RN0X, Jan 7, 2016.

1. thinking of new gamertag

im thinking of getting a new gamertag i have an idea something like GodReaper or OldGodReaper i want to know what you think or if you have any sugestions thanks.

:)

xMvP INF3RN0X, Jan 7, 2016
  2. TrippIE
    TrippIE Guest
    Thinking of a new gamertag

I say do ZoneTheUltimate. Seems more manly >thinking of new gamertag :D

TrippIE, Jan 7, 2016
  3. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

I Am ZonE the ULTIMATE!!!!! lol

Z4ZonE, Jan 7, 2016
  4. Jena Makarov
    Jena Makarov Guest

thinking of new gamertag

I'd suggest not posting anything decent on the forum. If it is anything like it used to be, any good tags you post will be grabbed as trolltags.

Jena Makarov, Jan 7, 2016
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Not enough people on here for that to happen now lol.

Pick what you want,a gamertag is meant to be personal,something you like,not what everyone else likes.

Daft Badger, Jan 7, 2016
  6. Yeah your right I'm just really unsure as what to use as I'm terrible with names thanks

xMvP INF3RN0X, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Xti-E3E96D5A-5F7A-45 Win User

Don't worry about what others think. Its your gamertag and you will be the one using it. If you like it, I say go for it. (=
  8. MysticDarklight Win User

Why not I seen many good names so yeah why not .
  9. TrippIE Win User

I looked for ya man I am Zone is taken. it is without spaces :L
  10. xMvP INF3RN0X Win User

thinking of new gamertag

Yeah your right I'm just really unsure as what to use as I'm terrible with names thanks
  11. Daft Badger Win User

thinking of new gamertag

Not enough people on here for that to happen now lol.

Pick what you want,a gamertag is meant to be personal,something you like,not what everyone else likes.
Thema:

thinking of new gamertag

1. thinking of new gamertag - Similar Threads - thinking gamertag

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. 3 letter gamertag issue (I think)

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 letter gamertag issue (I think): So tonight I found a 3 letter gamertag but it didn't let me have it without numbers. I find it very weird that when I searched up the gamertag just in case. Nobody had the name, please someone...
  5. Gamertag I want is taken, I think by me. What can I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag I want is taken, I think by me. What can I do: So I just got an Xbox finally, went through the setup, and chose a gamertag, but the one I wanted, that use for everything was taken. But there is no activity, and if I look up the account, the...
  6. What do you think about the $8 price tag for a gamertag change? (Discussion)

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do you think about the $8 price tag for a gamertag change? (Discussion): Hello everyone! Did you ever want to change your gamertag? Maybe you had a dumb name when you were 11 back on the 360, maybe your gamertag represents a dead game that you no longer play, maybe you...
  7. gamertag was banned from this feature. (vinyls & designs ? i think)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamertag was banned from this feature. (vinyls & designs ? i think): Got a message >gamertag was banned from this feature. I can't find anything inapproppriate & even if there was, All the old Forza games would just cross of the bad vinyl. I think it is reprisal...
  8. Lost Gamertag. Lost purchases as well. I think i factory reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Gamertag. Lost purchases as well. I think i factory reset.: I was having problems with my Xbox signing off by itself and looked up to restart the xbox. I think I did a factory reset. I started making digital purchases not long ago and preodered Kingdom...
  9. Moved gamertag to flashdrive. Now I think I've lost everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moved gamertag to flashdrive. Now I think I've lost everything.: I wanted to move my gamertag to a PC to add a minecraft map and I think I have lost everything. Can I recover all my data? I 'moved' the gamertag to the drive, then on the PC the drive was...
  10. How did you think of your gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did you think of your gamertag?: Hi all I was just wondering how you got your gamertag? Was it a random occurance? a xbox suggestion, or did you think of it yourself? Have you ever changed your gamertag or do you have the...