Thinking about the past, to have a great future.

Discus and support Thinking about the past, to have a great future. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been a loyal xbox player for I do not know how many years, I saw the growth of Xbox as quality between the 2000s until 2012, then the decline... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DryImprovement4718, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Thinking about the past, to have a great future.

I have been a loyal xbox player for I do not know how many years, I saw the growth of Xbox as quality between the 2000s until 2012, then the decline began, not for consoles (I consider the X the best on the market) but for the titles that Microsoft offers on it. Triple A titles to be clear, those great third-person RPGs where did they go? Those games that left you speechless (from memory I remember the Last Odyssey, Jade Empire, etc.), while on the other side we see titles like GoW or Horizon Forbidden West, here we see reinterpretations or obsolete games re-proposed to exhaustion. This console deserves more, we played faithful for years deserve more, I know for sure that Microsoft can do more than this (also because the last 3 years, honestly, are to be forgotten, hoping not to spend another 3 like this). From a loyal Xbox player, as loyal, as disappointed.

submitted by /u/DryImprovement4718
    [link] [comments]

/u/DryImprovement4718, Dec 16, 2022
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

New Dashboard - Nueva interfaz

Xbox has always been good about having great and user friendly menus/dashboards. So I think any future ones are sure to be great!
  3. Vinniebe86 Win User

xcloud game streaming

It would a great idea maybe something for Microsoft to think about in the future.

Thanks for posting this.
  4. AridLizard Win User

Easy mode is not a "participation trophy"

I was just thinking about how tag-team co-op would be a great accessibility feature for story games.

with games like Borderlands series and Far Cry 5. it is so easy to invite someone in to the game to get past challenges that are too difficult. I've jumped in to other people's campaigns to help out in this way in these games and I expect I'll do so again
    in the future (hopefully more games will have a co op campaign in the future for just this reason)
  5. Shamgar81 Win User

Xbox Live ( Streaming )

i think microsoft is more focusing on the future than the past
  6. geangelo123 Win User

Xbox Store

Black ops 3 has had some great sales in the past and will likely be on sale again in the future
Thema:

Thinking about the past, to have a great future.

1. Thinking about the past, to have a great future. - Similar Threads - Thinking past great

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?: For example, from the different sections you think the performance of the friends section. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox thinks its on ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox thinks its on ethernet: I have had an xbox series x for a couple years now and recently it has been saying it is connected via ethernet eheb it isn’t. Ive tried restarting it, and i also tried hard resetting it, but...
  5. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  6. Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick

in XboX Insiders
    Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick: Check out this clip! ttvmochajoby streaming Fortnite! https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyDaintyBubbleteaNerfRedBlaster-F-FUYXJw1dShtS-U submitted by /u/Rare_Performance_347 [link] [comments]
  7. Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi: Xbox series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in when there isn’t and won’t connect to WiFi. Tried restarting, changing network settings, wiggling an Ethernet cable in and unplugging it...
  8. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN: I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x to break and the ONLY support I have for it is...
  9. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  10. My Minecraft wont load past 66% on my switch, its been 2 days I think ive tried almost...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft wont load past 66% on my switch, its been 2 days I think ive tried almost...: I've tried resetting the switch, redownloading Minecraft, it started acting up after updated it, ive tried clearing cache. 4afb122f-c963-40b1-b87f-ed3ffecda7e9