Thinking about Buying a new Xbox X

Discus and support Thinking about Buying a new Xbox X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I have an Xbox one but I’m thinking about buy an Xbox X and I was wonder if I could still play online when I sign into my account or would I have to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AccurateCar6418, May 24, 2024.

1. Thinking about Buying a new Xbox X

So I have an Xbox one but I’m thinking about buy an Xbox X and I was wonder if I could still play online when I sign into my account or would I have to buy a new online card?

submitted by /u/AccurateCar6418
    [link] [comments]

/u/AccurateCar6418, May 24, 2024
  2. Pain130798 Win User

Should I upgrade to Xbox One X?

i'm not going to lie, but the xbox x experience is one of the best right now, the thing is, we don't really know anything about the new xbox, and it would be normal if it is much better than the xbox one x, but to be honest, i think it will not, so i think
    if you can buy it but if it is difficult for you, wait for the new xbox
  3. Jay7110 Win User

Xbox One X - False advertising?

hope this gets answered I was thinking the same looked at the back of new xbox one x and no port for Kinect gutted about this as I use Kinect was gonna buy new xbox but not sure now :(
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

Seagate external hard drive

i think he is talking about the usb cable itself.

it thats ture, buy a new one, but choose a good one with actual usb 3.x standard (good quality please)
  5. PGW 64 Win User

Xbox one x rushed

Same here. Really disappointed with the new Xbox One X.... thinking about returning it and getting my money back.
  6. Kleine B NL Win User

E3 2020 canceled/ new dashboard feedback

hi.

E3 is'nt this year but they creating online stream to watch about the new Xbox Series X. And aboat the new dashboard i no its new but i think its okay.
Thema:

Thinking about Buying a new Xbox X

1. Thinking about Buying a new Xbox X - Similar Threads - Thinking Buying

2. Thinking of buying the G7 SE. is it really worth it?

in XboX Insiders
    Thinking of buying the G7 SE. is it really worth it?: Saw it on tik tok a lot and have always felt with stick drift. Is it really worth ii? And if it’s not what are some controls that are? submitted by /u/toonghost4988 [link] [comments]
  3. I can't buy realms and I think its related to issues with my minecraft and microsoft accounts.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy realms and I think its related to issues with my minecraft and microsoft accounts.: So I bought minecraft in 2022 from the minecraft site. I am on a Mac and use Java. When I sign into my minecraft account it says that I need to buy the game. However Microsoft has the record of me...
  4. What would you think about Game Pass credits (premium currency to buy DLC in GP games)?

in XboX Insiders
    What would you think about Game Pass credits (premium currency to buy DLC in GP games)?: I'd really like to hear some opinions on this before suggesting it as a feature. I'm not a fan of microtransactions. I rarely bought DLC before and it seems even more awkward to me now that I...
  5. I think I found BUG for "Buy as Gift" on Xbox Serie X

in XboX Insiders
    I think I found BUG for "Buy as Gift" on Xbox Serie X: I would like to buy some DLC as a gift on Xbox Console. The current ID that use doesn't have Game Pass Member. So the menu that show up will suggest for join Game Pass and "Buy as Gift" Menu need...
  6. VPN Game Buy - OK or NOK? What do you think? Is this allowed?

in XboX Insiders
    VPN Game Buy - OK or NOK? What do you think? Is this allowed?: Hi guys, happy new year! I have often read and seen that people buy game codes very cheaply via vpn in Brazil, my question is now whether this is allowed? It is very tempting with the prices on...
  7. So dissapointed in microsoft.....think it might be time to buy a playstation..sad to say

in XBoX on Consoles
    So dissapointed in microsoft.....think it might be time to buy a playstation..sad to say: I paid for my game pass on april 14th...money taken out of my account..3 days ago i turn on my xbox and can not get online, check my microsoft account and it says "pending" even though i paid and...
  8. hello i had 100000 points and i just login to go buy i missing point i think i got hack plz ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello i had 100000 points and i just login to go buy i missing point i think i got hack plz ...: help me plz refund me my 100000 points 40a4fca6-5784-4ab0-a2f8-a2ce8e7fac24
  9. Xbox what did I do to get banned plz explain because I think I'm going to buy a PS4 if this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox what did I do to get banned plz explain because I think I'm going to buy a PS4 if this ...: got to love when u get banned for absolutely nothing it always happens when my brother plays 6e8b5be8-3eb5-4698-ab2d-fba8d4c9f602
  10. Xbox One Deal at Best Buy now! What do you think?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Deal at Best Buy now! What do you think?: So I'm struggling a bit if I should get my 8 year old son, for Christmas, a Xbox 360 for under $200 or I see a Xbox One Lego movie edition bundle for $350+ a free $50 gift card + a free $60.00...