things that I what on xbox one

Discus and support things that I what on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A CSI game or something like CSI love CSI games I what more apps xbox one to support portable handdrives A mayday app on xbox ao we can talk to xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by POILCE999, Jan 5, 2014.

1. POILCE999
    POILCE999 Guest

A CSI game or something like CSI love CSI games I what more apps xbox one to support portable handdrives

A mayday app on xbox ao we can talk to xbox support on xbox when we need help

Id like see place like playstation home but better

:)

POILCE999, Jan 5, 2014
  2. RAYDi8OR
    RAYDi8OR Guest
    Things that I find annoying and need improving on xbox one

1. The DVR needs to stop automatically recording random clips. Like in Fifa 14 it records misses and saves. Why would i want that recorded?

2. Friend Online notification. I'm quite annoyed at having to go to friends list every time to check whos online

3. Recent Players. I have found no way to check who I have been playing recently.

4. Party chat. Should be able to work across 360 and get rid of the option where you have to turn party chat on once your in a party.

5. Simplify the menus. At first glance you would think they are simple but actually using them it's not. Sometimes I cant even find things which is when I have to use my Kinect.

6. Kinect should work through your headset also. most of the time i dont want to speak loudly.

RAYDi8OR, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Things that I find annoying and need improving on xbox one

I'm sure I saw an option to disable the auto record function....

paulspd115tdi, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

Maybe an app for english language and grammar tutorials?? I kid, CSI games could be pretty cool, if done right...if by "handdrives" you mean hard-drives, that is coming at some point in the future.

Burnin TODI, Jan 5, 2014
  5. VulcanVFX
    VulcanVFX Guest
    CSI games is possible but they weren't too popular previously so if they do I think it'll be more of an indie game titled something else but the same thing, if you know what I mean, as for the Hard-Drive support I have heard that external hard rive support
    will be coming Q1 2014, which should be the next month or two.

VulcanVFX, Oct 31, 2018
  6. VulcanVFX Win User

CSI games is possible but they weren't too popular previously so if they do I think it'll be more of an indie game titled something else but the same thing, if you know what I mean, as for the Hard-Drive support I have heard that external hard rive support
    will be coming Q1 2014, which should be the next month or two.
  7. Burnin TODI Win User

Maybe an app for english language and grammar tutorials?? I kid, CSI games could be pretty cool, if done right...if by "handdrives" you mean hard-drives, that is coming at some point in the future.
  8. pesty13 Win User

Xbox One and the the things I hate

That's not good, I'm now so used to having the sound on my 360 coming through my sound bar in surround through the optical lead. Surely they can fix this with an update can't they ? Otherwise that's a bit of an over site. Latest technology you sure...
  9. Dr Slaphead Win User

I've not looked into it but maybe there is an option to just have notifications from your favourites, if not maybe its something they will think off :)
  10. TheTakenRisk Win User

Only thing I dont like is that BF4 doesnt seem to work very well but thats a Dice/ EA problem
Thema:

1. things that I what on xbox one - Similar Threads - things

2. I turned on my xbox and the first thing i see is a system update so i update and tells me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I turned on my xbox and the first thing i see is a system update so i update and tells me...: Really need help here, thanks 0d0d7146-87e0-4a39-92ac-ca892847840e
  3. So why am I being suspended for saying the same thing someone else said to me and I was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So why am I being suspended for saying the same thing someone else said to me and I was...: I was told to harm myself by one person and then a few months later I go off and tell someone what I was told in a message and I'm reported and suspended for saying it. Then I look at the message...
  4. WHY DONT YOU FIX THINGS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY DONT YOU FIX THINGS.: I CANCELLED MY GAME PASS AFTER YEARS BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO HELP OR FIX YOUR PROGRAMS. I WILL BUY A PLAYSTATION AND THROW ALL OF MY MICROSOFT GAMES IN THE BIN. EAT MY PANTS BUTTHEADS...
  5. Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox goft card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox goft card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i...: Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox gift card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i found that i have multiple devises on the same microsoft account how can i switch between them please?...
  6. My new Xbox seris s is stuck on preparing console 50%, I’ve done the troubleshoot thing and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My new Xbox seris s is stuck on preparing console 50%, I’ve done the troubleshoot thing and...: My new Xbox seris s is stuck on preparing console 50%, I’ve done the troubleshoot thing and full factory reset twice and the Xbox power off cycle thing, is someone able to help me with this...
  7. My Xbox stops downloading things when it turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox stops downloading things when it turns off: I turn it off while downloading a few things and when i wake up it says stopped installing 35fcbf07-bca2-46eb-8ec4-63683d364093
  8. I tried buying a spitfire on my Xbox a week ago and now I can’t buy Andy thing as it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried buying a spitfire on my Xbox a week ago and now I can’t buy Andy thing as it says...: How can I contact support as I still cannot buy planes e5f47642-c81f-4fca-9413-af2e167d6c73
  9. I keep getting enforcement suspensions on the same thing over and over agian

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting enforcement suspensions on the same thing over and over agian: There was this group post i made about 3 months ago and i keep getting enforcement suspensions non stop I would like some help i cant even play with my friends cause of yall...
  10. Why does my thing keep saying failed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my thing keep saying failed?: Every time I try to collect my credits from selling a vehicle on the auction I try and redeem the credits it keeps saying it fails and try later but it’s been two day and I sold 3 cars for a lot...