things that I what on xbox one

Discus and support things that I what on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A CSI game or something like CSI love CSI games I what more apps xbox one to support portable handdrives A mayday app on xbox ao we can talk to xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by POILCE999, Jan 5, 2014.

1. POILCE999
    POILCE999 Guest

A CSI game or something like CSI love CSI games I what more apps xbox one to support portable handdrives

A mayday app on xbox ao we can talk to xbox support on xbox when we need help

Id like see place like playstation home but better

:)

POILCE999, Jan 5, 2014
  2. RAYDi8OR
    RAYDi8OR Guest
    Things that I find annoying and need improving on xbox one

1. The DVR needs to stop automatically recording random clips. Like in Fifa 14 it records misses and saves. Why would i want that recorded?

2. Friend Online notification. I'm quite annoyed at having to go to friends list every time to check whos online

3. Recent Players. I have found no way to check who I have been playing recently.

4. Party chat. Should be able to work across 360 and get rid of the option where you have to turn party chat on once your in a party.

5. Simplify the menus. At first glance you would think they are simple but actually using them it's not. Sometimes I cant even find things which is when I have to use my Kinect.

6. Kinect should work through your headset also. most of the time i dont want to speak loudly.

RAYDi8OR, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Things that I find annoying and need improving on xbox one

I'm sure I saw an option to disable the auto record function....

paulspd115tdi, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

Maybe an app for english language and grammar tutorials?? I kid, CSI games could be pretty cool, if done right...if by "handdrives" you mean hard-drives, that is coming at some point in the future.

Burnin TODI, Jan 5, 2014
  5. VulcanVFX
    VulcanVFX Guest
    CSI games is possible but they weren't too popular previously so if they do I think it'll be more of an indie game titled something else but the same thing, if you know what I mean, as for the Hard-Drive support I have heard that external hard rive support
    will be coming Q1 2014, which should be the next month or two.

VulcanVFX, Oct 31, 2018
  6. VulcanVFX Win User

CSI games is possible but they weren't too popular previously so if they do I think it'll be more of an indie game titled something else but the same thing, if you know what I mean, as for the Hard-Drive support I have heard that external hard rive support
    will be coming Q1 2014, which should be the next month or two.
  7. Burnin TODI Win User

Maybe an app for english language and grammar tutorials?? I kid, CSI games could be pretty cool, if done right...if by "handdrives" you mean hard-drives, that is coming at some point in the future.
  8. pesty13 Win User

Xbox One and the the things I hate

That's not good, I'm now so used to having the sound on my 360 coming through my sound bar in surround through the optical lead. Surely they can fix this with an update can't they ? Otherwise that's a bit of an over site. Latest technology you sure...
  9. Dr Slaphead Win User

I've not looked into it but maybe there is an option to just have notifications from your favourites, if not maybe its something they will think off :)
  10. TheTakenRisk Win User

Only thing I dont like is that BF4 doesnt seem to work very well but thats a Dice/ EA problem
Thema:

1. things that I what on xbox one - Similar Threads - things

2. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  3. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  4. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  5. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  6. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  7. 60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?: Hi, so I know what FPS Boost means for Xbox Series X/S already, but I notice on some games the cababilities say something called "60FPS+", is that the same thing or not? If it is the same thing...
  8. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I...
  9. I can't get 4k@120hz even though I have the things to support it

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get 4k@120hz even though I have the things to support it: I can't have 4k@120hz even though I have an Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable and a TV that supports it. I have an Xbox series s. I looked up why, and I saw my HDMI cable needed to be Ultra High Speed....
  10. Xbox internal Storage not Letting install any thing?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox internal Storage not Letting install any thing?: When I try to install what update games to the internal storage it keeps saying I need to remove something to make more space but I have 100gb free there submitted by /u/08spurlingD [link]...