things that I what on xbox one

Discus and support things that I what on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A CSI game or something like CSI love CSI games I what more apps xbox one to support portable handdrives A mayday app on xbox ao we can talk to xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by POILCE999, Jan 5, 2014.

1. POILCE999
    POILCE999 Guest

A CSI game or something like CSI love CSI games I what more apps xbox one to support portable handdrives

A mayday app on xbox ao we can talk to xbox support on xbox when we need help

Id like see place like playstation home but better

:)

POILCE999, Jan 5, 2014
  2. RAYDi8OR
    RAYDi8OR Guest
    Things that I find annoying and need improving on xbox one

1. The DVR needs to stop automatically recording random clips. Like in Fifa 14 it records misses and saves. Why would i want that recorded?

2. Friend Online notification. I'm quite annoyed at having to go to friends list every time to check whos online

3. Recent Players. I have found no way to check who I have been playing recently.

4. Party chat. Should be able to work across 360 and get rid of the option where you have to turn party chat on once your in a party.

5. Simplify the menus. At first glance you would think they are simple but actually using them it's not. Sometimes I cant even find things which is when I have to use my Kinect.

6. Kinect should work through your headset also. most of the time i dont want to speak loudly.

RAYDi8OR, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Things that I find annoying and need improving on xbox one

I'm sure I saw an option to disable the auto record function....

paulspd115tdi, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

Maybe an app for english language and grammar tutorials?? I kid, CSI games could be pretty cool, if done right...if by "handdrives" you mean hard-drives, that is coming at some point in the future.

Burnin TODI, Jan 5, 2014
  5. VulcanVFX
    VulcanVFX Guest
    CSI games is possible but they weren't too popular previously so if they do I think it'll be more of an indie game titled something else but the same thing, if you know what I mean, as for the Hard-Drive support I have heard that external hard rive support
    will be coming Q1 2014, which should be the next month or two.

VulcanVFX, Oct 31, 2018
  6. VulcanVFX Win User

CSI games is possible but they weren't too popular previously so if they do I think it'll be more of an indie game titled something else but the same thing, if you know what I mean, as for the Hard-Drive support I have heard that external hard rive support
    will be coming Q1 2014, which should be the next month or two.
  7. Burnin TODI Win User

Maybe an app for english language and grammar tutorials?? I kid, CSI games could be pretty cool, if done right...if by "handdrives" you mean hard-drives, that is coming at some point in the future.
  8. pesty13 Win User

Xbox One and the the things I hate

That's not good, I'm now so used to having the sound on my 360 coming through my sound bar in surround through the optical lead. Surely they can fix this with an update can't they ? Otherwise that's a bit of an over site. Latest technology you sure...
  9. Dr Slaphead Win User

I've not looked into it but maybe there is an option to just have notifications from your favourites, if not maybe its something they will think off :)
  10. TheTakenRisk Win User

Only thing I dont like is that BF4 doesnt seem to work very well but thats a Dice/ EA problem
Thema:

1. things that I what on xbox one - Similar Threads - things

2. I can't get 4k@120hz even though I have the things to support it

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get 4k@120hz even though I have the things to support it: I can't have 4k@120hz even though I have an Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable and a TV that supports it. I have an Xbox series s. I looked up why, and I saw my HDMI cable needed to be Ultra High Speed....
  3. Xbox internal Storage not Letting install any thing?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox internal Storage not Letting install any thing?: When I try to install what update games to the internal storage it keeps saying I need to remove something to make more space but I have 100gb free there submitted by /u/08spurlingD [link]...
  4. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  5. Update keeps saying pausing and says “finishing things up…”

in XboX Insiders
    Update keeps saying pausing and says “finishing things up…”: I’m trying to update Dead by Daylight but the download keeps freezing and says “finishing things up…” and doesn’t progress the download at all. It’s been frozen for over an hour. I do not know...
  6. why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing: So when i do /sfc scan cause ive been having problems this comes up Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in...
  7. My Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help: I have had this issue a total of 4 times now of my Xbox controller glitching out I just got a new series X controller and it didn’t fix anything please help me it’s not my controllers being broken...
  8. i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help: i cant use a image becuase it doesn't load. the error is just 1 3c61ebde-df90-4761-8b33-1670a14a718e
  9. microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...: [img] what the hell does this mean e6f48f0f-a30a-4524-9ddf-c1270c96bbe3
  10. I ordered a few things from you. When I looked at my checking account I discovered that you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I ordered a few things from you. When I looked at my checking account I discovered that you...: I was charged twice for 3 things I ordered. Is there any way to get that money back? ab98ba19-897a-4979-87fe-4c21268d464a