They need to give Xbox Live Support guys the ability to replace codes

Discus and support They need to give Xbox Live Support guys the ability to replace codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I myself have this issue that nowadays I cant buy or redeem subscriptions due to me living in Turkey, whereas my parents live in the United Arab... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bisher LOL, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Bisher LOL
    Bisher LOL Guest

I myself have this issue that nowadays I cant buy or redeem subscriptions due to me living in Turkey, whereas my parents live in the United Arab Emirates, it would be great for the Xbox live support guys to be able to take the code which is geo-restricted and replace it and give you one which is compatible and redeemable for your region.

:)

Bisher LOL, Jul 12, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Turkey is a xbox live supported region so just buy your codes in Turkey.

Due to things like taxes,vat,etc. codes can only be redeemed in the region they were bought.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You mean gifting ?

No they can't it is your responcibility to find your own etailer in your own region

Xbox nor sony are banks
  4. Sw4g Juic3 Win User

Can't update contact preferences XBOX Live

Give me the code for the contact preferences section. I'll change it and make it work in about 5 minutes. What's so difficult? As for dingumf, that blows dude. That should be a basic function of XBOX Live, the ability to change where you live. I would say
    call XBOX Support on the phone. Based on my experiences, XBOX Support online gets no "support" from Microsoft or XBOX at all.
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

minecraft redeem code it's already in use

Hey JointTitan92953! We do not have the ability to reactivate a code or supply replacements here on the forums. If the code has been used, you will need to purchase a new one to access the content. Thanks!
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

I got error code "redeem code allready used" on my fallout 3 redeem code

Hey there BANG d BANG,

As Smwutches stated, you'll need to work with the retailer to exchange this code. We don't have the ability to do that here for you on the forums and they would be best to assist with replacing the code if possible.
Thema:

1. They need to give Xbox Live Support guys the ability to replace codes - Similar Threads - need Live Support

2. Do I need Xbox live to play toy story 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Xbox live to play toy story 3?: I have a physical Xbox 360 toy story 3 game and when I go to play it on my Xbox one it says that I need to sign in to Xbox live or else the game won't save any of the progress I make. P.G I...
  3. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  4. What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...: What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live for online multiplayer gaming in 2023 december? Thanks for the help! :) e0847f0f-9c6d-45f3-a210-034bd52aa141
  5. Need help from a customer support representative from the xbox live rewards department

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help from a customer support representative from the xbox live rewards department: I have been a member of xbox live rewards since the 10th of may 2014 and I stopped receiving e-mails from the rewards program since march 2016 and I have not received any points for the money I...
  6. I own Xbox Gold Live 12M but I can't play any game online NEED XBOX SUPPORT!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own Xbox Gold Live 12M but I can't play any game online NEED XBOX SUPPORT!: Hello, Xbox staff I need your support to solve this problem I have encountered, I bought an Xbox gold live membership for 12 months on 04/02/2017 everything was working just fine but...
  7. I need to talk to Xbox live support NOW.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to Xbox live support NOW.: OK,so I wrongly got accused of harassment on Xbox live and I'm never the type of person to ever argue with someone or get someone riled up,yet I got communication banned...i was calm and just...
  8. I NEED HELP XBOX LIVE !!! Must (Preview Support)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP XBOX LIVE !!! Must (Preview Support): I Have A Big Issue With My Achievements On My XBOX ONE S Console Lately Just Follow My Case Num Below And Contact Me On This Mail *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  9. Need help emailing proof of glitcher to live support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help emailing proof of glitcher to live support: played ultimate team and in the first quarter this guy paused and I couldn't resume. Madden 15 ultimate team, he told me but you are Canadian after I asked him to please unpause. Have video to...
  10. I need help with the Xbox live community level ambassador support forums.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with the Xbox live community level ambassador support forums.: The Xbox live community level ambassador support forums are not coming up for me. and i have no clue why. Community level ambassador: b348a4c6-627c-4829-ad40-dc5abe334e2c