They are a mistake here or is serious problem again?

Discus and support They are a mistake here or is serious problem again? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need an answer i shop the mw2 in August 8 and the 26 of October the game says i cant play this game we solucionated the mistake and xbox send me a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DereckZander, Oct 28, 2022.

1. DereckZander
    DereckZander Guest

I need an answer i shop the mw2 in August 8 and the 26 of October the game says i cant play this game we solucionated the mistake and xbox send me a message telling me the process of buying of mw2 have a mistake so my question here is a [mod removed] message or they have a mistake the shop of mw 2 ¿again? Pls answer me pls

:)

DereckZander, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you pre-order using a credit card/Paypal, you're not charged until within 10 days of the game's release. If they are unable to charge you at that time, the order is cancelled. In that case, you would have to purchase the game.
  3. YúbalFM Win User

Xbox xcloud mixer facebook Goodbye

I agree that it was a serious mistake from Microsoft, but lets just hope that they give the option of opt-out. They will also allow to stream on Twitch so there is no problem there.
  4. Hippy of Dreams Win User

Is this enough proof that the online is broken?

We all get BS-killed sometimes. But I think the lag problem is exagerrated here. The vast majority of the times I die is because of my own mistakes or just because my opponent got the best of me, or got the jump on me.

Much more serious problems in this game are the horrible spawning system and the craptacular clustered maps.
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

I've got a serious problem here...

Switch the setting that you turned off back too on and try doing a hard reset of the xbox console by holding the power button for ten seconds before releasing too see if that solves the problem. Hopefully it will refresh the system and sort the issue out.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

I've got a serious problem here...

Hi Jane,

Thanks for letting us know it worked. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. They are a mistake here or is serious problem again? - Similar Threads - are mistake here

2. Mistake.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mistake.: One of my games gives me a fatal error and I need urgent help: Fatal error! Unhandled exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION read address 0x0000000000000b14 CL: 464086 0x00007ff672498c26...
  3. Mistake: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mistake: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference...: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.64f01202.1704365170.14873a5e What does this mean? Not on the phone, not on the PC does not work ce1ad579-0636-4548-aa0b-85e4eee4117a
  4. I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?: hey there as the title sugest i made quite a dumb mistake of unistalling both HID game controller drivers and i want to install them back im working on window 11 and would love and kind help the...
  5. Xbox gamertag mistake

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamertag mistake: I went to change my gamertag thinking that I was going to change my profile gamer tag and my in game gamer tag but when I purchased it and reset my account I saw that I only changed my in game...
  6. How do I bypass the ai on Microsoft phone ? I make 1 mistake and it keeps repeating the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I bypass the ai on Microsoft phone ? I make 1 mistake and it keeps repeating the...: I'm trying to get a hold of an agent from Microsoft, but when I attempt to call 18776967786 I get the Microsoft ai. I make a mistake on asking for help and it refers me back to an website that I...
  7. I brought a game by mistake and request a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought a game by mistake and request a refund.: I brought a game by mistake and request a refund 3eef2526-767a-46c6-880d-a5c5f7d0df10
  8. I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake: Hello I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake Unfortunately, I don't remember how I paid the money In fact, the only information I have is the...
  9. Fix wifi in which i by mistake used a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix wifi in which i by mistake used a vpn: I by mistake got into microsoft rewards with vpn and microsoft rewards stoped working even if i stop my VPN. After which i tried to join a Minecraft PE Server and it showed 'not authenticated...
  10. Suspension after one mistake and i don’t know what to do

in XboX Insiders
    Suspension after one mistake and i don’t know what to do: i got suspended for almost 6 months for trying to change my profile picture i didn’t realise there was a issue with it because it didn’t go onto my account. I assumed the xbox app was glitching...