These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental ...

Discus and support These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I signed for a month. Xbox was normal But I could not play any more yesterday. Message These features are not available Subscribe to live gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SableGorgon806, May 8, 2018.

1. These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental ...

:)

SableGorgon806, May 8, 2018
  2. Family Center Reports showing 1-4 Days on all Call of duty games for my Child

I'm not sure where you got this from, but getting a report of how much time a game has been played is not a feature of a Gold membership. Each individual game may have a stat for time played, but that's up to the game maker if they want to include that,
    not Xbox Live.

There is, however, a parental feature for setting how long each family member can use the console on a daily or weekly basis. On how to set up Parental controls, follow these instructions http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/parental-controls/xbox-live-parental-control

xYEMx-DD9C1E6F-9CFD-4FFA-B581-591C749F5632, May 8, 2018
  3. Pagano
    Pagano Guest
    Should have a pass code for purchases

Hi, you can enable parental controls in your or yours son´s account. With it enable you can disable purchases over xbox.com or you console.

Just folow these steps :

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-parental-control

Pagano, May 8, 2018
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox live

Go to https://account.microsoft.com/services and login with your account on which you have payments set for Xbox Live. You'll see your Xbox Live Subscription there. Click
    on Turn off recurring payments or just cancel the subscription.

You can then use your primary account to subscribe to Xbox Live Gold if needed.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Try to Join Live Party Unable to

Party chat is only available to Gold subscribers.. Your friend needs to purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription.. More info here:

www.xbox.com/.../join

L
  6. medium bloke Win User

xbox gold

Hi, you can subscribe to Gold on any Xbox account. As long as the account is connected to the internet, they should be able to access the Xbox LIVE Gold features.

Sign into the account you want to have a Gold Subscription, and proceed here for payments:

http://www.xbox.com/live
  7. alexwheeler Win User

Dashboard and Account problem

Do you have a gold subscription on that account? Some features do not turn up if you do not have xbox live gold subscription on that account
  8. PMS DejaVu Win User

Unwanted Subscription Renewal

Thema:

These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental ...

1. These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental ... - Similar Threads - features are available

2. Xbox Feature request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feature request: Hello So i have recently dusted off my old xbox One only to find out that the image on my ultrawide has black bars on each side would it be possible to support ultrawide in the Xbox consoles?...
  3. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  4. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  5. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  6. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  7. New Features and Experiences for skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    New Features and Experiences for skip ahead: New Features and Experiences We have exciting news! Alpha Skip-Ahead users can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview. Settings – Access Restrictions We have added two new...
  8. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  9. Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.: I would like to know if there are any plans to include the option for push notifications for when a profile with screen limits has reached their limit? This would be helpful for creating triggers....
  10. Availability of Xbox game pass and other features in Latvia and regions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Availability of Xbox game pass and other features in Latvia and regions.: Greetings, Community, I find myself in Latvia and am contemplating the purchase of an Xbox Series S. I would like to inquire about the availability of Game Pass in Latvia. Are there any...