These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental ...

Discus and support These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I signed for a month. Xbox was normal But I could not play any more yesterday. Message These features are not available Subscribe to live gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SableGorgon806, May 8, 2018.

  1. These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental ...


    :)
     
    SableGorgon806, May 8, 2018
    #1
  2. Family Center Reports showing 1-4 Days on all Call of duty games for my Child

    I'm not sure where you got this from, but getting a report of how much time a game has been played is not a feature of a Gold membership. Each individual game may have a stat for time played, but that's up to the game maker if they want to include that,
    not Xbox Live.

    There is, however, a parental feature for setting how long each family member can use the console on a daily or weekly basis. On how to set up Parental controls, follow these instructions http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/parental-controls/xbox-live-parental-control
     
    xYEMx-DD9C1E6F-9CFD-4FFA-B581-591C749F5632, May 8, 2018
    #2
  3. Pagano
    Pagano Guest
    Should have a pass code for purchases

    Hi, you can enable parental controls in your or yours son´s account. With it enable you can disable purchases over xbox.com or you console.

    Just folow these steps :

    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-parental-control
     
    Pagano, May 8, 2018
    #3
  4. FreakRoach Win User

    Xbox live

    Go to https://account.microsoft.com/services and login with your account on which you have payments set for Xbox Live. You'll see your Xbox Live Subscription there. Click
    on Turn off recurring payments or just cancel the subscription.

    You can then use your primary account to subscribe to Xbox Live Gold if needed.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

    Try to Join Live Party Unable to

    Party chat is only available to Gold subscribers.. Your friend needs to purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription.. More info here:

    www.xbox.com/.../join

    L
  6. medium bloke Win User

    xbox gold

    Hi, you can subscribe to Gold on any Xbox account. As long as the account is connected to the internet, they should be able to access the Xbox LIVE Gold features.

    Sign into the account you want to have a Gold Subscription, and proceed here for payments:

    http://www.xbox.com/live
  7. alexwheeler Win User

    Dashboard and Account problem

    Do you have a gold subscription on that account? Some features do not turn up if you do not have xbox live gold subscription on that account
  8. PMS DejaVu Win User

    Unwanted Subscription Renewal

Thema:

These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental ...

Loading...
  1. These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental ... - Similar Threads - features are available

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Reforj Insider Preview – New Feature-Packed Update is Available Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    Reforj Insider Preview – New Feature-Packed Update is Available Today!: [IMG] Title Update 7 is feature-packed and finally here! Experience new Mobs, Farming, Circuits, 8-player support, Emotes, and new Sculpting Tools! Check the Xbox Insider Hub to join....
  9. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

    in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  10. Availability of Xbox game pass and other features in Latvia and regions.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Availability of Xbox game pass and other features in Latvia and regions.: Greetings, Community, I find myself in Latvia and am contemplating the purchase of an Xbox Series S. I would like to inquire about the availability of Game Pass in Latvia. Are there any...