These 4 masterpiece games have to be included in the backward compatibility.

Discus and support These 4 masterpiece games have to be included in the backward compatibility. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I wanted to send comments to @XBoX that these 4 masterpiece titles were forgotten Transformers: the Game Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine IL-2:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zarkqartor, Nov 18, 2021.

  1. Zarkqartor
    Zarkqartor Guest

    These 4 masterpiece games have to be included in the backward compatibility.


    Hi I wanted to send comments to @XBoX that these 4 masterpiece titles were forgotten

    Transformers: the Game

    Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

    IL-2: Birds of Prey

    Army of TOW The Devil's Cartel


    They were the best games that you could never forget

    These games should not be missing for the Xbox One and also for the Series XS

    they got more attention. @Phil Spencer

    Make a Vote that we can request these Games from the Xbox Community.



    Thank you for reading it

    :)
     
    Zarkqartor, Nov 18, 2021
    #1
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    These 4 masterpiece games have to be included in the backward compatibility.

    The backwards compatibility program is finished now,no more new games will be added i'm afraid.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

    The backward compatible version of Borderlands includes the DLC with it, so there is no need to download it. As for the cloud storage, only game saves can be stored in the cloud. Some backward compatible games include DLC that you can download to the Xbox One, others like Borderlands include it in game.
  4. superdroo Win User

    I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people

    To add to what ChiefJoboo said, all Xbox 360 era Halo games are backwards compatible. This includes Halo: Reach, Halo 4, and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. You would need to be running Xbox 360 copies of all games to be compatible.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Can we please have more early 2000s games backwards compatible for Series X?

    many of those games include license IP and the backwards compatibility program has ended. Anything that has not been made backwards compatible won't be
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

    cd games

    If they are backwards compatible games then they will run on any of the xbox one consoles including the xbox one s. This link is a list of all of the backwards comparable games https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
Thema:

These 4 masterpiece games have to be included in the backward compatibility.

Loading...
  1. These 4 masterpiece games have to be included in the backward compatibility. - Similar Threads - masterpiece games included

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...