Theres this IP address puller named [mod removed]

Discus and support Theres this IP address puller named [mod removed] in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Theres this IP address puller named [mod removed] Best thing to do is to obviously report, block, and do not join any parties they'll invite you to or... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by J2fresh927, Jan 14, 2021.

1. J2fresh927
    J2fresh927 Guest

Best thing to do is to obviously report, block, and do not join any parties they'll invite you to or message them. They're able to grab IPs through parties (Microsoft/Xbox is developing a way to prevent this from happening), and the messages are just a
    precaution.

:)

J2fresh927, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Best thing to do is to obviously report, block, and do not join any parties they'll invite you to or message them. They're able to grab IPs through parties (Microsoft/Xbox is developing a way to prevent this from happening), and the messages are just a
    precaution.
  3. HtownOSO Win User

Could my router be the cause of my party chat problems?

Using the checkip.dyndns.com link it showed the following ip address [Mod Removed]. Going into my router I found two different ip adresses, one was labeled router ip address and is as follows
    [Mod Removed]. The other ip address I found was labeled internet ip adress and was
    [Mod Removed], matching the ip address from the checkip.dyndns.com link.
  4. Tomy22783 Win User

PC and Xbox

IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . :[Mod Removed]

That one?

And on xbox - IP Address :[Mod Removed]
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Booters and IP pullers

nothing they can do as it happens outside of xbox live and therefore they cannot see it, as most games use p2p and most chat systems are direct connections then getting ip adresses is really easy unfortunately.
  6. a ninja samuri Win User

Xbox Mic

My NAT is open as for my UPnP, it tells me it is currently active. My Ip address is [Mod Removed] and my unique identifier is uuid:
    [Mod Removed]. My MAC address is [Mod Removed].

????

tnx

Callum
Thema:

1. Theres this IP address puller named [mod removed] - Similar Threads - Theres address puller

2. Is there an email address I can contact xbox support at?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there an email address I can contact xbox support at?: Is there an email address I can contact xbox support at? b497f96a-a82b-463c-ae76-cb480104914f
  3. I had old xboxone account but I can't remember the email address is there some way for me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had old xboxone account but I can't remember the email address is there some way for me...: I had xbox one account but I can't remember the email address but I do know the password how do I get my account back f283f215-0f49-41f3-965f-d79dcb05bd67
  4. Is there a way to transfer only XBOX data to a new email address and maintain DLC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer only XBOX data to a new email address and maintain DLC?: When my son was a minor, I used my Microsoft account for his XBOX account. Now that he is an adult, we'd both like to transfer only his XBOX data/DLC to his email address. Is this possible to...
  5. Is there a way to find out the email address for a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to find out the email address for a gamertag?: So I played Minecraft with a couple of friends on an Aternos server (I still have access as an admin to it) back in April of 2022. Stopped playing 2 months later. As of a few days ago I wanted to...
  6. Is there a way to transfer my sons gamertag and achievements to his email address now that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer my sons gamertag and achievements to his email address now that...: Is there a way to transfer my sons gamertag and achievements to his email account now that he is older than 13 and can have his own email? e412a347-cb45-4272-8e1d-482d087df223
  7. There is a spelling error on my email address so I don’t get the code emailed to me to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is a spelling error on my email address so I don’t get the code emailed to me to...: My email address incorrectly ends in .om instead of .com so I cannot get the code emailed to me. ff18e526-de45-4df4-a462-e7e8d352a418
  8. Im putting in my address and it keeps saying that there is an error with it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im putting in my address and it keeps saying that there is an error with it: Im putting in my address and it keeps saying that there is an error 1af33a5e-2243-4a28-a8db-a85d356f1527
  9. I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t know the email address I used to set up my account. Is there a way to find out...: I recently bought an Xbox x and wiped my old console before trading it in. Unfortunately I can’t remember the email address that I had my account set up with and I’m unable to log in. Is there...
  10. Greetings. Is there a way to change the email address my xbox account is linked too so I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Greetings. Is there a way to change the email address my xbox account is linked too so I...: My main/original email account that I created my xbox profile with is being spammed and I want to close it. Is there a way to change the email address my xbox account is linked to in order to...