There's something wrong with the bing homepage quiz

Discus and support There's something wrong with the bing homepage quiz in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been trying to get my daily bonuses like regular every morning but the "bing homepage quiz" doesnt work, everytime I click it it just takes me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SAH., May 15, 2023.

1. SAH.
    SAH. Guest

I've been trying to get my daily bonuses like regular every morning but the "bing homepage quiz" doesnt work, everytime I click it it just takes me to the place where it's supposed to show up and it caused my streak to reset, I think I was having this problem when I first started.

:)

2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello SAH, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Rewards.

I had the exact same issue and bet it's on the last set (flavor of Teas I think?). I got past it by selecting all but the one type and make sure you choose the one that isn't working last, you can use the previous page button on the browser to do this if necessary. Then when you choose the last item go back to the Rewards page and select the link again. If done correctly you should get credit for the quest.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Please clarify if you are referring to the gamerscore, or bing/Microsoft rewards points.

gamerscore is earned by unlocking achievments in games, and can not be redeemed for anything, it is purely a representational figure

bing/Microsoft rewards points are earned by searching on bing, doing quizes, completing punch cards, etc and can be redeemed for a range of things: https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

[Suggestion] Bing Daily Wallpaper as Xbox One wallpaper

Great Idea! The PC gets regular changes to the login screen, and the Bing homepage changes daily. Xbox should get such tings!
  5. lfc ultra Win User

IE on XB1

Hey,when you open it are you supposed to get a bing homepage,sometimes i do sometimes i dont,completely randomly
  6. TE33ER Win User

MS Rewards are good in America, but not so much everywhere else.

Hi, I'm in the England, and I earn around 200-300 a day.

Have you got bing on as your default mobile browser? If you did and and had your Xbox email address signed into to then you should be able to do the quizes and polls
Thema:

1. There's something wrong with the bing homepage quiz - Similar Threads - There's something wrong

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  4. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  5. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  6. Something's wrong with my xbox queue

in XboX Insiders
    Something's wrong with my xbox queue: My series s has a queue problem cus every time I update or install something my console just starts bugging out. Like not doing progress in the installation for a few minutes,the side bar just not...
  7. Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong: WHY WONT IT LET ME sign in my console to my Xbox app just trying to connect it to my console. 8998ecf8-199c-4f8b-924b-78934ba11c16
  8. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  9. I signed into the wrong account and purchased something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed into the wrong account and purchased something: When I was redeeming my digital code for FC24 it said it was redeemed but then I noticed I was on my Gmail account not my AOL account, and my AOL account is what I use for my Xbox, is there anyway...
  10. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e