There's Been an Awakening Achievement

Discus and support There's Been an Awakening Achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I finally was able to reach level 25 in the game, but the achievement didn't unlock for me; it's still locked as of right now. I thought maybe after a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emperor Google, Dec 2, 2017.

  1. There's Been an Awakening Achievement


    I finally was able to reach level 25 in the game, but the achievement didn't unlock for me; it's still locked as of right now. I thought maybe after a few hours it would appear, but still nothing. I wouldn't mind if it was an achievement I can attempt over
    again, but I can't go back to 25, lol. If anyone knows or has this same experienece, please help.

    :)
     
    Emperor Google, Dec 2, 2017
    #1
  2. MSLewis
    MSLewis Guest
    Dragon Age: Origins, Expansion: Awakening Achievement Guide

    You can find a complete achievement guide for the Dragon Age: Origins expansion Awakening here.
     
    MSLewis, Dec 2, 2017
    #2
  3. Justintyme26
    Justintyme26 Guest
    Achievements wont unlock

    hi so i have been playing call of duty ghost and two achievements that i have completed aren't unlocking. inquisitive mind and egg-stra awakening. I collected all the intel and it shows that i have but the achievement wont unlock. i got all the intel friday
    and its monday and it still hasnt shown up. help!
     
    Justintyme26, Dec 2, 2017
    #3
  4. Justintyme26 Win User

    Achievements wont unlock

    hi so i have been playing call of duty ghost and two achievements that i have completed aren't unlocking. inquisitive mind and egg-stra awakening. I collected all the intel and it shows that i have but the achievement wont unlock. i got all the intel friday
    and its monday and it still hasnt shown up. help!
  5. Timmay-4384B314-25B1 Win User

    Looking For Co Op Player

    I am looking for a partner with Awakened DLC for stasis achievement - willing to help with anything else, I have the rest of the game beaten.
  6. ChopperCampbell Win User

    Co Op parnter wanted

    If you still want to do co-op, I need to do the co-op missions in the main game, and need the Heaven Can Wait achievement from Awakened. PM me.
  7. PlatinumSpectre Win User

    dragon age 2 new dlc

    It's 800 MSP, and im waiting to hear people's thoughts on it too. I've been stung with how crap DA:O's DLC was (not including Awakening)
  8. Kurosai Yamero Win User

    Halo 4 Remix

Thema:

There's Been an Awakening Achievement

Loading...
  1. There's Been an Awakening Achievement - Similar Threads - There's Been Awakening

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments]
  4. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  5. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  6. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  7. Xbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal: Twenty-five years ago, Microsoft walked into the gaming world with a chunky black box and a bold promise. This year, Xbox is celebrating that legacy in the most fitting way possible and honestly,...
  8. been an omega ring member for almost a month now, no update at all. plz help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    been an omega ring member for almost a month now, no update at all. plz help!!: hello! I found out about the xbox insider program that was available for everyone, so I joined the omega ring when the new boot screen came out, even though 4 2606 updates was released for omega...
  9. April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings

    in XboX Insiders
    April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings: For months now I have been unable to use discord or any communication outside of Xbox my Xbox is currently bugged and will not let me change any privacy settings despite being 18+ verified for...
  10. Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments]