There's an Upgrade popup every time

Discus and support There's an Upgrade popup every time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime I launch a game that has a Series X Upgrade after turning the console on I get loads of pop up things telling me there's an upgrade for it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Captain Bizarro, Dec 9, 2020.

  1. There's an Upgrade popup every time


    Everytime I launch a game that has a Series X Upgrade after turning the console on I get loads of pop up things telling me there's an upgrade for it and it does it for each individual piece of DLC for the game even though I've already upgraded them.

    Does anyone know a way to stop it from happening?

    :)
     
    Captain Bizarro, Dec 9, 2020
    #1
  2. darkist1 Win User

    Stupid popup

    There shouldn't be a popup anywhere on the site, and most of the time, i just recommend not going to the popups, as they are dangerous most of the time.
  3. NumberedSpore12 Win User

    Minecraft Upgrade

    The Minecraft upgrade for the Xbox One edition has expired, text from https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/minecraft-better-together-update

    "If you own the disc version of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition and you have played for at least 5 hours or purchased an item between
    September 2016 and September 2017, you will also receive a digital copy of Minecraft under Ready to install.
    This offer is valid until January 31, 2018, after which time you will need to purchase a digital version of Minecraft."

    It appears that you will need to purchase the new version, as the upgrade offer has ended.
    Well, if that game disc was already deprecated by the time I bought it, I would expect the item to not be sold anymore. Either way, getting a lot of popups (and new popups after updates, so it's not the old popups) telling me "YOU CAN UPGRADE FOR FREE" is
    also very misleading. When I click the upgrade, it does take me to a page selling "normal" minecraft, I don't see "better together" anywhere.

    Thanks anyway, I guess!

    EDIT: Today I just got a brand new button, in caps, telling me to upgrade for free. Definitely a new button, telling me it's free even though it apparently is not.
  4. Elite Rampant Win User

    Xbox Live Is Experiencing Problems

    Maybe they tried upgrading it. Every time they go for an upgrade or update everything screws up.
  5. talon38c Win User

    Minesweeper continually asks to renew Premium when it has already been renewed

    This happens to me also. Roughly every two to three weeks I get a renewal popup.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    Strength build question

    Also, if you didn't know this, upgrading your equipment > upgrading your stats nearly every time.
Thema:

There's an Upgrade popup every time

Loading...
  1. There's an Upgrade popup every time - Similar Threads - There's Upgrade popup

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?: I have a question about Xbox Microsoft. How can we stop them from forcing us through planned obsolescence to buy the next system? submitted by /u/MrMitchyMadness [link] [comments]
  8. Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it

    in XboX Insiders
    Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it: I own the backwards compatibility version of red dead redemption one and im sure you all know rockstar just released the enhanced version of the game but when i go to the xbox store it shows the...
  9. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  10. If I buy the xbox one version now do I get the upgraded one too?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I buy the xbox one version now do I get the upgraded one too?: So if I buy a key for the xbox one version will it give me the upgrade too? submitted by /u/Evening-Possible-707 [link] [comments]