There's an MTU problem. Ive done all things the xbox has asked. And I've tried to do all...

Discus and support There's an MTU problem. Ive done all things the xbox has asked. And I've tried to do all... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Exhausted all other options. Could do with a number to ring just to make sure ive done everything as im ging no where with any online help. Based in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chez7927, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Chez7927
    Chez7927 Guest

There's an MTU problem. Ive done all things the xbox has asked. And I've tried to do all...

Exhausted all other options. Could do with a number to ring just to make sure ive done everything as im ging no where with any online help.

Based in UK

Many thanks

:)

Chez7927, Sep 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

There's an MTU problem. Ive done all things the xbox has asked. And I've tried to do all the online steps. Is there an actual number to ring as apparently they are still open for calls. in UK.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

There is a specific step in the particular issue. You may need to check this link for the detailed steps, for you to check if you have tried everything:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Also, if you try a different network connection such as a mobile hotspot and it will work just fine it means that it's an issue with your Internet Service Provider.
  3. nel1405 Win User

MTU error!

well what happened is that I had some problems with the mtu is not connected to xbox live because I get an error mtu, but I tried several tips given to me as using a direct connection without the router or change the level of mtu to 1500 for all that I have
    done and it has always persisted problema.Espero help me because today is giving me this problem: Thanks: D
  4. taidara Win User

CANT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE. MTU ERROR. PLEASE HELP!!!! :'(

[quote user="xI Make U Rage"]Ive done all the support guides, Ive changed my MTU Setting on my router[/quote]Could you detailing out what you have tried so far. Also, make sure MTU size for your connectivity type is set to default.
  5. AlphaBlack05 Win User

Error Status: 3F4A - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 2751 and Live Connection Error

ive also tried wired and wireless connection ive tried straight from the modem and bypassing the modem ive used an ethernet splitter everything ive done all the things support says to do my xbox was restored to factory default for all network settings and
    still no luck
  6. Emirk-60EDA337-C821- Win User

MTU errors

Im having MTU troubles on my Xbone. I've done all the port forwarding, MTU setting of 1374..... It worked for a little while then I had to shut off my system and go eat. Came back an boot up COD Ghosts tells me my NAT is set to moderate. I check my settings
    menu and it tells me my NAT is Open. So I try the MP test connection and its telling me I have an MTU problem. What gives ive done everything right it worked for a bit now it doesnt. :S
Thema:

1. There's an MTU problem. Ive done all things the xbox has asked. And I've tried to do all... - Similar Threads - There's MTU problem

2. MTU ISSUES

in XBoX on Consoles
    MTU ISSUES: Hello, My Xbox Series X has been having issues with MTU. I’ve tried every fix offered by Xbox, from rebooting to resetting our WiFi. I haven’t tried putting my Xbox in the DMZ, as truth be...
  3. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  4. Xbox Series X MTU Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X MTU Problem: Hi, I always getting There's an MTU problem on my xbox series x for multiple connection test. I was also getting dobule nat issue, i solved it but now i'm getting this error. Can someone help...
  5. MTU error

in XBoX on Consoles
    MTU error: always connected my Xbox 360 to the internet via my phone hotspot. My old internet provider was a lil slow, so I changed it. Today I passed to the new one, and my console doesn't connect anymore...
  6. MTU problem when teathering with iPhone 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    MTU problem when teathering with iPhone 11: Does anyone know how to change mtu setting on iPhone 11 ? Live works ok ,but downloads start and then stop immediately. When i check in network settings it says mtu should be set at 1260 or...
  7. BT Home Hub: Home hub 5 MTU problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    BT Home Hub: Home hub 5 MTU problem: BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways): Home hub 5 MTU problem Having problems with lag here. sorted out Nat type, but keeps going back to moderate Nat. Xbox 360 was always laggy, i thought it was...
  8. MTU problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    MTU problem: I need help with my VPN (OVH) its not letting me go online because the mtu is too low but i changed my mtu and its still not working 7dfabe57-0ba8-465e-917b-b122de8b6403
  9. MTU problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    MTU problem: I'm having a MTU problem on my Xbox One. I'm using a Netgear C3700 and a Linksys RE3000W extender. Please help. 4f6fbfc7-2d5c-4027-b0da-ff53e821f7a5
  10. Xbox one connected to btopenzone mtu problem!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one connected to btopenzone mtu problem!: I connected to the local Bthotspot while im waiting for my internet to be installed on the 20th. I used the mac code from my andriod and entered it into my xbox. I can connect to live but it wont...