there was was problem posting your looking for a group and error ofthe post is no longer...

Discus and support there was was problem posting your looking for a group and error ofthe post is no longer... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hence, i want to get my problem solved at the earliest af5fb58a-6dac-4047-8818-a32d31da1077 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anand kumarjha1, Mar 8, 2022.

1. there was was problem posting your looking for a group and error ofthe post is no longer...

hence, i want to get my problem solved at the earliest

:)

Anand kumarjha1, Mar 8, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

there was was problem posting your looking for a group and error ofthe post is no longer avilable

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Anand, could tell what the problem would be, what exactly error pops up you, also check if you have no problem with your NAT or if you have not received any suspension by Enforcement.

Test the NAT Xbox One

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Click Profile and system > Settings > General > Network Settings.

Under Current network status, the NAT Type field displays the current NAT type.

3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group post

Do you have a current enforcement action against your account? You can check at the Xbox enforcement website (https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB).

If that's not the case, are you able to post LFG posts on other groups?
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

There was a problem posting your looking for group post

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I understand there is an issue with connecting to Xbox Live Multiplayer. To better help organize the forums, please reply on the
    Original Postto help assist and know what troubleshooting has been done.

I would like to remind you of the Xbox Forum Guidelines.

• 13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting can also be considered spam.

We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. SwitchinXbox Win User

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

Hi .

Thank you for keeping us updated with the situation. I saw the other day here on the forums that someone else was also having these similar issues with Looking for Group specifically for Minecraft.

Do you have the Xbox app for wither mobile or Windows 10? If you don't have the app, I recommend downloading either one and then try looking for a group from there.

Also if you have any other games, try looking for a group on another game and see if the issue is specific to only Minecraft.

Try these steps out to figure out if there is a bug when looking for a group for Minecraft.
    I tried it on my mobile device and said to wait a little while but it would still show the same message when ever I try to post something. Also tried to post on the fortnite looking for group, still doesnt work and shows the same message. Does it have to
    something with my internet connection? Thanks!
  6. SwitchinXbox Win User

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

Hello again,

If this is occurring on an Xbox One console, we recommend trying a
    power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
    I tried the first and second options they still show the same error message
Thema:

there was was problem posting your looking for a group and error ofthe post is no longer...

1. there was was problem posting your looking for a group and error ofthe post is no longer... - Similar Threads - was was problem

2. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  3. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  4. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  5. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  6. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  7. A complicated hacking problem

in XBoX on Windows
    A complicated hacking problem: At 9:08 PM, I got an email saying that my security info (the email) was deleted. I tried logging in but my password wasn't working and there was an unfamiliar email that was set for the recovery...
  8. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  9. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  10. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....