There was money deducted from my account from Milnerton but i dont live there i need a refund

Discus and support There was money deducted from my account from Milnerton but i dont live there i need a refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can i get a refund that i did not purchase 89e8bbf9-4c4b-487b-b446-26810cdbb853 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Justin Maree, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Justin Maree
    Justin Maree Guest

There was money deducted from my account from Milnerton but i dont live there i need a refund

How can i get a refund that i did not purchase

:)

Justin Maree, Oct 28, 2022
  2. ArchitGairola Win User

Payment for Xbox Game pass got debited twice

I dont want a refund, as I said I bought the game pass but the money got deducted twice from my account. I still want the gamepass.
  3. ShadleyPetersen1 Win User

Xbox refund request

How do I apply for a refund I bought a game add on but it's not reflecting in my Xbox library but the money was deducted from my account I need help please
  4. Smwutches Win User

Deducted money from account.

5. Swift Oldboy Win User

Prepaid debit cards

I would just use the Pre-Paid card to buy an Xbox Live Gift card and add a balance to my account so that way it deducts the money from my account without having to worry about the card.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Account money not deducted from purchase.

Sorry but there are no refunds for purchases. Next time you purchase an item be sure to select the payment option you want to use prior to confirming the purchase.
Thema:

1. There was money deducted from my account from Milnerton but i dont live there i need a refund - Similar Threads - was money deducted

2. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  3. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  4. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  5. my refunds been approved but i have not received money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my refunds been approved but i have not received money: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1
  6. refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but money not received: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and i still haven’t received my money into my microsoft account 732cc87c-9ce4-4f65-a4db-57bea2b11950
  7. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  8. Refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund approved but money not received: I refund on the 14 of January and my money still has bot come even though the request was approved 401bbb3a-482a-4f87-99b6-7adc59ef886f
  9. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  10. I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my...: Cancel this and stop deducting money on my account 170d2ea5-082c-406e-a09b-e9d85d050508