: There was a problem with the update

Discus and support : There was a problem with the update in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : There was a problem with the update First I was having trouble with the the e105 error but I thought I fixed it, but when I try to do this update it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JohnnySpeiser, Jun 18, 2021.

1. : There was a problem with the update

First I was having trouble with the the e105 error but I thought I fixed it, but when I try to do this update it says " there was a problem with the update " and I tried to do the usb for the offline update but it does let me do the option to update it even though its plugged in and has a minimum 6 GB of space formatted as NTFS and now I'm kind of getting scared that it is broken and yes I also tried to do the eject and the sync button but it still does not show up pleas I'm begging you please help me. Respond asap thanks. BTW my internet is also fine

:)

JohnnySpeiser, Jun 18, 2021
  2. Mister Fitzer Win User

Updating problem.

3. Mister Cizl Win User

There was a problem with the update

Hey ShakyChaff36025! You can use a usb to
    update the console offline
    , if retrying the update does not work. Post back and let me know how it goes!
  4. Miss Kleo Win User

Update Problem

Hey InnocentThief28! Can you tell us those errors you receive, the exact message or code? This will help us discern what the issue here is!
  5. InnocentThief28 Win User

Update Problem

ok so the update was good, but I still cant go on xbox LIVE because theres a new window that says downloading updates and now i have problems with that too. And I cant download my xbox LIVE account.
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

Update Problem

Let us know how it goes InnocentThief28! :)
Thema:

1. : There was a problem with the update - Similar Threads - was problem update

2. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  5. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  6. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  7. Problem on old gen console with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem on old gen console with new update: Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I...
  8. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  9. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  10. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update: Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on...