There was a problem with the update XBOXONE

Discus and support There was a problem with the update XBOXONE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I reset my console because all the apps were not working but throughout the reset process, I had to install an update to use my console but a f***ing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DidierMatsvai, Nov 10, 2021.

1. There was a problem with the update XBOXONE

I reset my console because all the apps were not working but throughout the reset process, I had to install an update to use my console but a f***ing error message shows up saying "There was a problem with the update You need this update to use your console but something went wrong. For help, visit xbox.com/xboxone/update/help

Error code: 0x80072F8F 0x00000000 0x000000201" I tried clicking try again like 99999 f***ing times, I restarted the console, I held the power button for 10 seconds, unplugged it, waited 30 seconds and plugged it in again but that didn't work. I tried the ordinary turning off the console and turning it on again but NOTHING. Now I CAN'T get back into my f***ing xbox!! I reset it for basically NOTHING! It bothers me that microsoft like the lazy f**ks they are, let s**t like this happen and do jacks**t about it! They always let their servers go down and do nothing!

:)

DidierMatsvai, Nov 10, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

I apologize for the trouble, DidierMatsvai. If that didn’t work, we may need to perform an offline update on your console.

To use the Offline System Update, you'll need:

A Windows-based PC with an Internet connection and a USB port

A USB flash drive with a minimum 6 GB of space formatted as NTFS

For the detailed steps, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. DidierMatsvai Win User

This didn't work I still get the same error ;( I can't ever get back into my xbox man! I regret resetting my console
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

This may mean that there’s an issue with your connection to the Xbox Live service. Typically, this is a transient error.

I will help you with the necessary troubleshooting steps. Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware then try to update your Xbox again.

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  5. eoghancorcoran Win User

Error codes 0x8923000E 0x00000000 0x00000206 ? Help please.

i have the same problem update just won't work

xboxone is a brick now wtf
  6. papirobifavia Win User

There is a problem with the update

Hi,

Someone solve the problem on XBOXone?

Sincertly i don't understand why i need to solve a problem created by MICROSOFT with his continuos xbox update!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway someone has solved the blocking issue?
Thema:

1. There was a problem with the update XBOXONE - Similar Threads - was problem update

2. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  5. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  6. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  7. Problem on old gen console with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem on old gen console with new update: Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I...
  8. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  9. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  10. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update: Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on...