'there was a problem with the update' while trying to get online

Discus and support 'there was a problem with the update' while trying to get online in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This morning i have found my old xbox one and after turning it on, it was not connected to the Internet. When I try to connect to the Internet i get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JakJones_892, Jun 30, 2022.

  1. JakJones_892
    JakJones_892 Guest

    'there was a problem with the update' while trying to get online


    This morning i have found my old xbox one and after turning it on, it was not connected to the Internet. When I try to connect to the Internet i get a prompt to update, after 5 minutes of the progress bar not moving there is a message saying that there is a problem. The error codes i get are,

    0x80072EE2

    0x00000000

    0x00000206

    :)
     
    JakJones_892, Jun 30, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    'there was a problem with the update' while trying to get online

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello JakJones_892, by its description your Xbox has gone a long time without receiving the updates, and so trying to update it can really give these errors.

    In such cases the ideal would be to do an offline upgrade so that the system can be installed correctly on Xbox One.

    Perform an offline system update

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

    Read correctly the description of the updates you have in The Link, because sometimes you may need to install OSU2 or OSU 3.
  3. JakJones_892 Win User

    'there was a problem with the update' while trying to get online

    Thank you so much, my console is currently installing the update. Have a good day!
  4. BAD 2020 Win User

    GTA5 INSTALLATION STUCK AT 73% AFTER THE UPDATED INSTALLED

    Install it offline, then get update while online.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Red dead redemption 2 won't install on xbox one s

    Your console is trying to install updates at the same time it's installing the game. Please take your console offline while you install from the discs. Then you can go online and get your updates
  6. Rplt-22D8824B-D817-4 Win User

    System update unavailable

    There can be several reasons to why this happened maby you could have a low signal or your ethernet cord is broke. If that happened then you cant get online until your online provider fixes the connection or you get a new cord. Another thing I would try
    is clear system cashe, then it might work. Sometimes updates take awhile to update so you might have to wait a while including if the xbox is super old. If the problem proceds try to redownload the account or you might not have enough storage space. Also have
    a nice day:)
Thema:

'there was a problem with the update' while trying to get online

Loading...
  1. 'there was a problem with the update' while trying to get online - Similar Threads - 'there was problem

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...