There was a problem with the update :0( (14th Sept)

Discus and support There was a problem with the update :0( (14th Sept) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The latest update has rendered my xbox one useless! It never completes and gives various error codes depending on which method i use to reboot etc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Orangutan75, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Orangutan75
    Orangutan75 Guest

The latest update has rendered my xbox one useless!

It never completes and gives various error codes depending on which method i use to reboot etc (0x80070570 0x00000000 0x9000006 etc). I've had to wipe my system, but now it wont finish installing without the update. And the update never works , so i cant access settings etc either without the update! aaaaargh

Tried ALL the troubleshooting. Resetting/rebooting from external source via PC etc.

Same issue - just more error codes!

Only thing i havent tried yet is some else's internet connection .

Could that be the issue? Is there something within my internet connection that's causing this?

Anyone suffering the same issue? Or have any 'outside the box' solutions?

Help Microsoft!

Thanks

:)

Orangutan75, Sep 16, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Thank you, Orangutan75! I hope that file works for you.
  3. [ A J ] Win User

4. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Orangutan75!

On the contrary, thank you for your patience.

I hope a different internet connection works for your console, but just in case it doesn't, I'll attach instructions on how to check your console's warranty status and issue a service order.

• Register your console at https://support.microsoft.com/devices

• Once your console is registered, you'll see its warranty status next to its name.

• If your console is under warranty and you'd like to issue a service order for it, select "See details" > "Start order".

• Follow the onscreen steps to complete your service order request.

Best regards.
  5. Orangutan75 Win User

Thanks.

I have tried that several times so I know that won’t work , unless Microsoft have updated the OSU1 file in the last few days ?

The Xbox was working absolutely fine though until the update , so I really don’t understand how it could be a hardware thing .

I’ll try the alt. Internet connection anyway later .

Thanks for the help though
  6. Orangutan75 Win User

The Flash file didnt work -

just immediately read error code: E101 00000504 8B050041

Will try and alternate ISP later tonight. Fngers crossed otherwise

its my last option i feel unless Microsoft release a different update

or something.....
Thema:

1. There was a problem with the update :0( (14th Sept) - Similar Threads - was problem update

2. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  3. Problem on old gen console with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem on old gen console with new update: Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I...
  4. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  5. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  6. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update: Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on...
  7. Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator: Well I downloaded Microsoft flight sim and everything was going great until the new mandatory update. So when I was about to update just like usual ( I have 55gb in my storage now.), watching all...
  8. Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne: Hi Has anyone had this error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 The 0x80070070 looks like lack of storage. I've deleted files so lots of space Can't find 0x90130005 in any help topics...
  9. There was a problem with the update - Error code: 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XboX Insiders
    There was a problem with the update - Error code: 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201: This is on 2 consoles that I had on skip ahead build 2030. I attempted to unenroll them and after the adjustment it tried to prompt an update. The update reset some things so I went through setup...
  10. Problem with update message 0x80070570

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with update message 0x80070570: we have turned Xbox on and it is starting an update and gets to 3% the comes up with an update error - 0x80070570. Can't get out of the page to settings or anything. How can we fix this?...