there was a problem publishing looking for group - How to solve this ? Windows 11

Discus and support there was a problem publishing looking for group - How to solve this ? Windows 11 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, This is a problem I was struggling with before and did not manage to solve. I had this problem while I was running windows 10. The computer was... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Alexander G1, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Alexander G1
    Alexander G1 Guest

there was a problem publishing looking for group - How to solve this ? Windows 11

Hello,

This is a problem I was struggling with before and did not manage to solve. I had this problem while I was running windows 10. The computer was newly bought and had it from day one. I kept getting hit with this message "there was a problem publishing looking for group" whenver I tried to post my own LFG post. I have not had any problems whatsoever joining other peoples LFG parties or playing games (Sea of Thieves)

I have done various troubleshooting before when I had this issue on Windows 10. I also opened up all possible Xbox port in my router and windows 10 firewall and had no success whatsoever.

Xbox privacy settings are set to moslty allow everything.

Now, last couple of days I decided to upgrade to windows 11. So I did this by doing a clean install of Windows 11 with a USB stick, formatting the PC in the process.

So I had some hope that the issue would be solved. But with port forwarded on my router and in Windows 11 I still get this problem that I get the same error message. I have checked that all Xbox ports are indeed open. All windows updates are up to date, aswell as Xbox app's. I have no Antivirus other than the Windows 11 one.

So I am abit at a loss of what I can do? Any suggestions?

:)

Alexander G1, Mar 5, 2023
  2. Reza Ameri Win User

Xbox app doesn't show any drives to install games on Windows 11

Thank you for sharing your experience and glad the problem have been solved.

Like I said, Windows 11 is ongoing project and the Windows team will look into issues and attempt to fix them.
  3. Bohdan Valeev Win User

I cannot open Xbox

Can we solve this problem without downloading windows 11 ?
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Windows cannot access the specified device Error while trying to open games

the error has been occurring on windows 11, but nothing has been published about the problem by microsoft so far, and it does not occur with all users.
  5. Dageto Kraft Win User

My Gears of War 5 crashed to the dashboard twice causing me to loose all my Jack Components and Collectables

go to twitter and look for gears they published a page to solve the problems with their game, it will help you a lot, luck
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Installing Xbox App update without Microsoft Store?

Normally the third solution would solve all system problems, as it is a windows restoration, as this did not solve the problem you should do a clean install of Windows 10 or 11 if that is your preference.

In this case, it will be necessary to format the computer, so back up your personal files.
Thema:

1. there was a problem publishing looking for group - How to solve this ? Windows 11 - Similar Threads - was problem publishing

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  7. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  10. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9