There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

Discus and support There was a problem posting your Looking For Group in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm on Windows 10 right now and I'm trying to post a Looking For Group through the Xbox Game Bar, but it seems like I can't. It gives me the error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brandon Robitaille, Jul 1, 2022.

1. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

I'm on Windows 10 right now and I'm trying to post a Looking For Group through the Xbox Game Bar, but it seems like I can't. It gives me the error "There was a problem posting your Looking For Group"

:)

Brandon Robitaille, Jul 1, 2022
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group post

Do you have a current enforcement action against your account? You can check at the Xbox enforcement website (https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB).

If that's not the case, are you able to post LFG posts on other groups?
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

There was a problem posting your looking for group post

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I understand there is an issue with connecting to Xbox Live Multiplayer. To better help organize the forums, please reply on the
    Original Postto help assist and know what troubleshooting has been done.

I would like to remind you of the Xbox Forum Guidelines.

• 13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting can also be considered spam.

We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. SwitchinXbox Win User

Hi .

Thank you for keeping us updated with the situation. I saw the other day here on the forums that someone else was also having these similar issues with Looking for Group specifically for Minecraft.

Do you have the Xbox app for wither mobile or Windows 10? If you don't have the app, I recommend downloading either one and then try looking for a group from there.

Also if you have any other games, try looking for a group on another game and see if the issue is specific to only Minecraft.

Try these steps out to figure out if there is a bug when looking for a group for Minecraft.
    I tried it on my mobile device and said to wait a little while but it would still show the same message when ever I try to post something. Also tried to post on the fortnite looking for group, still doesnt work and shows the same message. Does it have to
    something with my internet connection? Thanks!
  5. SwitchinXbox Win User

Hello again,

If this is occurring on an Xbox One console, we recommend trying a
    power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
    I tried the first and second options they still show the same error message
  6. Crazyboycool45 Win User

There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group

You set the flag on your console to share gold with any account logged into it, right?

Also verify any content restrictions and such.

There are no content restrictions set and yes i flagged it to share my gold membership with everyone on the console
Thema:

1. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group - Similar Threads - was problem posting

2. There a problem posting your looking for Group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There a problem posting your looking for Group: i been facing this since a year pls help me fix this problem this problem is accuring since i got banned for 4 days c684ffb7-2aab-44c2-8e8a-388700db978a
  3. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  4. Xbox group post problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox group post problem: Good evening, I am having trouble with group posts on Xbox, I was trying to renew my post and it says" having trouble with your post" and I tried and tried and still won't work so I'm going to try...
  5. having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account: i didnt migrate my minecraft account because i never knew we had to so when i got locked out of my account so i tried to post migrate my account(which i know will get rid of my save progress and i...
  6. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group on Xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group on Xbox game bar: its been like for 1 year i tried everything i could find and still couldnt fix this problem pls tell me the solution i cant play sea of thieves with anyone c6e39e2d-ac3b-4934-8695-4f638fe9c321
  7. "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group": I've been getting this message for over 2 years at this point. I have no idea how or why it started appearing but ever since it did I haven't been able to create or interact with any looking for...
  8. There was a problem posting your group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your group post: Whenever I go to post a group post it tells me that there was problem posting it. Every since I got my xbox its told me this. How do i fix it? 485868f0-3191-4acd-80b3-1ff582453637
  9. Won’t let me do group post say there’s a problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Won’t let me do group post say there’s a problem: Won’t let me do group post say there’s a problem a8dcb328-b12d-47b5-93f1-0be8b1b2cc88
  10. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group: So I want to post a lfg on xbox and it said once i did everything I wanted for the lobby I was making (This on minecraft bedrock btw) and it keeps saying " There was a problem posting your Looking...