“There was a problem posting your looking for group post”

Discus and support “There was a problem posting your looking for group post” in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For more than a year, I haven’t been able to post or join LFGs. Anyone know how to fix this? The only thing I can think of of why this happens is that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IsaacG510, Dec 29, 2021.

1. /u/IsaacG510
    /u/IsaacG510 Guest

For more than a year, I haven’t been able to post or join LFGs. Anyone know how to fix this? The only thing I can think of of why this happens is that I was banned from Xbox Live for 3 days, but that was over a year ago.

submitted by /u/IsaacG510
    [link] [comments]

/u/IsaacG510, Dec 29, 2021
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group post

Do you have a current enforcement action against your account? You can check at the Xbox enforcement website (https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB).

If that's not the case, are you able to post LFG posts on other groups?
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

There was a problem posting your looking for group post

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I understand there is an issue with connecting to Xbox Live Multiplayer. To better help organize the forums, please reply on the
    Original Postto help assist and know what troubleshooting has been done.

I would like to remind you of the Xbox Forum Guidelines.

• 13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting can also be considered spam.

We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. SwitchinXbox Win User

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

Hi .

Thank you for keeping us updated with the situation. I saw the other day here on the forums that someone else was also having these similar issues with Looking for Group specifically for Minecraft.

Do you have the Xbox app for wither mobile or Windows 10? If you don't have the app, I recommend downloading either one and then try looking for a group from there.

Also if you have any other games, try looking for a group on another game and see if the issue is specific to only Minecraft.

Try these steps out to figure out if there is a bug when looking for a group for Minecraft.
    I tried it on my mobile device and said to wait a little while but it would still show the same message when ever I try to post something. Also tried to post on the fortnite looking for group, still doesnt work and shows the same message. Does it have to
    something with my internet connection? Thanks!
  5. SwitchinXbox Win User

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

Hello again,

If this is occurring on an Xbox One console, we recommend trying a
    power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
    I tried the first and second options they still show the same error message
  6. Crazyboycool45 Win User

There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group

You set the flag on your console to share gold with any account logged into it, right?

Also verify any content restrictions and such.

There are no content restrictions set and yes i flagged it to share my gold membership with everyone on the console
Thema:

1. “There was a problem posting your looking for group post” - Similar Threads - “There was problem

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  7. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  10. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9