There should be an email that can be used to contact the enforcement team

Discus and support There should be an email that can be used to contact the enforcement team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So just over a week ago I received an Xbox live ban which has prevented me from joining parties, playing online etc. My ban is lifted on Monday so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dodgezz1109, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Dodgezz1109
    Dodgezz1109 Guest

So just over a week ago I received an Xbox live ban which has prevented me from joining parties, playing online etc.

My ban is lifted on Monday so it's not too bad (aside from the fact that I've had nothing to do for the last week).

Anyway, my life story isn't important here. What is important is the reason I was banned (prepare for a long story).

So if you've played the brand new Friday the 13th game you'll know all about how the matchmaking was broken for a while and the only way to get into a game was through private match. If like me you don't have 7 people to play with you probably used an LFG site.
    In my case, I used the Xbox LFG (here's where it gets interesting).

In my post, I clearly stated "All content ok" in the voice chat part so common sense suggests that in such a lobby with a post like this swearing etc is okay (I mean that is LITERALLY what the thing says).

Furthermore if one was to play such a game as Friday the 13th (a game about murder and which contains some very brutal murder options) surely they would be ok with swearing (especially if the post that they joined through said "All content ok" right?)

Wrong! Before one of the rounds we all decided that I would be playing as Jason (the killer) now before I say this next part I would like to make it clear that I do not condone any sort of bullying, harassment or threats, k?)

So, as Jason I put on the creepiest voice I could and merely said "I'm gonna kill you all" which to my great surprise resulted in me being banned (I know right?) So I class myself as quite a well mannered and polite person so I kindly explained to the enforcement
    team (via my case review) what happened only to have the decision upheld.

Now I would also like to make it clear that I respect the enforcement team and any decision that they make, if I was in their shoes I'd do the same and in my case review, I only explained half of what I did above. Now, though I do respect their decision
    I do not, however, respect the fact that from the case comments I received, it is quite clear that whoever reviewed my case didn't even bother to look over it as their reply was completely unrelated.

Again I respect their decision but I think it would be much better if we could contact the enforcement team by email so that people like me get a chance to explain the whole story.

:)

Dodgezz1109, Jun 7, 2017
  2. A new feature for the enforcement team to add.

The enforcement team, should really add the feature where if a costumer needs to contact them about something or someone online. In other words they should add ether a contact number for costumers can call them or an email that they can reach the enforcement
    team. Because personally i think that the enforcement team has way to much reports to deal with in a day. And to be honest with you it's ridiculous. So i think that they should add, and i say this again a phone number to be contacted or an email. So that the
    costumer can just have a direct and private call with the costumer. Thank-you all for taking the time to read this, and in the future. "I really hope the the enforcement add a contact number to their website"

AssassinXShay72, Jun 7, 2017
  3. Eden0032
    Eden0032 Guest
    I have been communication banned for no reason

Hi there,

Please visit enforcement.xbox.com and sign in with your Microsoft Account. From there, if you visit your "enforcement history" it will show the details for your suspension, including a brief reason and the duration.

If you are eligible, there may also be a button to open a "case review" where you can contact the Enforcement Team for a review of your suspension. Note that this is the only way to contact the Enforcement Team.

In addition, you should have also received an email to the address on your Microsoft Account with the same information.

I hope this helps,

-

Eden0032, Jun 7, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

An enforcement act is decided by the XBLPET after investigating your behavior online. Since you have filed for a case review that makes me think you are aware how the system works so if you have any suggestions on bettering the system you can post here:
    Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

M3tal Daz3, Jun 7, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

An enforcement act is decided by the XBLPET after investigating your behavior online. Since you have filed for a case review that makes me think you are aware how the system works so if you have any suggestions on bettering the system you can post here:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  6. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Wrongful enforcement

when you get the enforcement act you should recieve an email along with it from there you can contact the enforcement team!
  7. ngocphi Win User

Unauthorized banning of my account

That's because if you read the suspension email it tells you how

Enforcement.xbox.com

Enforcement emails are no reply emails.

Only.moderated methofs of contact are used by any enforcement team
  8. VindRaider Win User

Warning

I would recommend contacting the Microsoft Support instead of all of us speculating here. The email was really not helpful in explaining anything, Xbox Enforcement team could and should better their process.
  9. ltgwilliams Win User

I got ban from a guy who had my account

Hey Slimy,,

You can view your enforcement by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com also you should receive an email on the account email. From the enforcement page, you can file a case review if eligible when details come available.

That is the best that I can help on enforcement issues.

The enforcement team does not use these forums.
Thema:

1. There should be an email that can be used to contact the enforcement team - Similar Threads - should email used

2. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  3. How should I find out what my email for the Minecraft account is?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I find out what my email for the Minecraft account is?: I have forgotten the associated email I used for my Minecraft Java Edition (Lunar) account. I do remember my username however. I have bought Minecraft Java Edition with that account and I am...
  4. Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?: I traded xbox's with one if my buddies and it locked me out when i logged into that xbox, i can prove ownership with pictures f the account on that xbox, i've submitted many forms and they all say...
  5. i forgot my microsoft email. what should i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my microsoft email. what should i do?: i logged out of minecraft on my ps4 to change accounts but i forgot to unlink it rather than just sign out. I cant seem to remember the email address i used to log in for my microsoft account....
  6. Cannot sign in. forgot password and do not have access to the email. What should I do from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in. forgot password and do not have access to the email. What should I do from...: Hi, My brother created his Microsoft account 3 years ago and he did not have access to an email/couldnt create his own. so he used someone else's but he does not have access to it now. He forgot...
  7. My microsoft account has been stolen due to poorly secured email, what should i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been stolen due to poorly secured email, what should i do?: My whole email was stolen, an email linked with microsoft and other accounts such as mojang and riot. Few weeks ago i woke up with a sms, saying that my phone number was removed from my microsoft...
  8. email correct reward says should check it

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    email correct reward says should check it: reward says someth. is uncorrect with email adr. if its correct should post so here it is 0df84cd4-1eab-40f5-9ddd-7179d646d70b
  9. How long should it take for game code email to come through?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long should it take for game code email to come through?: I went to xbox.com/name-your-game and entered the redemption code and other info. Several hours later the game code has not come through? 36fc0236-dd57-4dbf-98fe-74b16d84729e
  10. Black ops 3 my beta code has not come in my email what should I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 3 my beta code has not come in my email what should I do: Beta code has not come in my email what should I do?!?!? 1d39deec-abe8-474c-971d-2d20c327faea