There should be a better way to get Minecraft Beta for windows 10

Discus and support There should be a better way to get Minecraft Beta for windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Beta is hard to join, and almost impossible to leave. Microsoft should make a better way to do beta, much like Java edition.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joelius, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Joelius
    Joelius Guest

Beta is hard to join, and almost impossible to leave. Microsoft should make a better way to do beta, much like Java edition.

:)

Joelius, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  3. BigB EC Win User

I cannot join my friend on windows 10 minecraft.

Not sure if it is still possible but you might have different versions. When I downloaded the Minecraft better together beta on my one. I could not join my windows 10 version until I downloaded the beta for win 10 version also. You or your friend might have
    the win 10 version while the other has the new better together version of Minecraft.
  4. ErringEmperor51 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
    I have the pc game linked to the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when I try to play the win 10 edition it says that I have to buy it
  5. Steve-246 Win User

minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

I bought a bedblock edition of minecraft from windows 10 mobile(1.9.0) but I want to play the beta version(1.11),and I don't know how to do it(or maybe I can't get the beta version of minecraft windows 10 mobile,just like the ios version?)
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

minecraft windwos10総合版体験版 相手に自分のワールドが表定されなくなりました。 xbox live サービス [Translation - My world is no longer listed in Minecraft windows 10. Xbox Live Services]

Hi MachiGU,

Thanks for reaching out! Are you referring to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta free trial version? Try reviewing the article

. If you still need more assistance with Minecraft Windows 10 Trial version, try contacting

Mojang Support

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. There should be a better way to get Minecraft Beta for windows 10 - Similar Threads - should better Minecraft

2. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?: There’s a series s with 2 memory card and 2 controllers but it’s cheap to get but there’s a series x going for 300, would getting the series S be worth to get rn? submitted by...
  5. How Should I better secure my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Should I better secure my minecraft account: Last night my minecraft account was hacked and I lost 2000+ hours of progresson on a server I was active on, I want to know if there is anything I should do now to better secure my accounts becuse...
  6. This is not the way (gaming should be better)

in XboX Insiders
    This is not the way (gaming should be better): XBox Series S. Not a frequent user but do like to game. Unfortunately every time I log in I'm met with disappointment. Hate that the gaming industry is moving this way. XBox support says to give...
  7. Suspension on xbox should be reviewed better

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension on xbox should be reviewed better: I made a looking for group post last night on Fallout 76, I had 300 healing items of just about everything so I made a post saying “Too much aid, please buy ”... literally all i put.. someone said...
  8. OS Updates Should Be Better Than This...

in XboX Insiders
    OS Updates Should Be Better Than This...: Can we please make some noise about the terrible timing of the OS updates? If the xbox is not in use, sure, give me the update message. Better yet, allow me to select an option for auto updates...
  9. Microsoft should make their home UI better

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft should make their home UI better: I think that Microsoft should remove MIxer from the home screen and just causes lag and make the Microsoft store page come before the Game Pass page. Also the UI of the Microsoft store is really...
  10. I've got better things to do than hunt daily for a promotion that should have be there.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've got better things to do than hunt daily for a promotion that should have be there.: Sea of Thieves Pre-Order Promotion that wasn't....again. I am very aggravated that Microsoft continues to promise promotions for pre-orders, we jump through hoops to get in on the promotion for...