There seems to be no actual way to get in contact with support about replacing damaged...

Discus and support There seems to be no actual way to get in contact with support about replacing damaged... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am UK based and have an Elite Series 2 controller with a barely functioning Left Bumper. The warranty runs out tomorrow so am really trying to sort... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Metgear2, Jan 4, 2023.

1. Metgear2
    Metgear2 Guest

There seems to be no actual way to get in contact with support about replacing damaged...

I am UK based and have an Elite Series 2 controller with a barely functioning Left Bumper.

The warranty runs out tomorrow so am really trying to sort this out ASAP.

Below is what happens when I try to use https://account.microsoft.com/devices

There seems to be no actual way to get in contact with support about replacing damaged... [​IMG]

This is what happens if I try to request a call from Contact Us

These happen every single time.
    There seems to be no actual way to get in contact with support about replacing damaged... [​IMG]

I tried calling the support phone number, but they just tell you to go to the site

:)

Metgear2, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Metgear2 Win User

There seems to be no actual way to get in contact with support about replacing damaged controller

Just to confirm this is set up correctly (it's around 11:30 here at the moment). Still get the same issue when contacting support

[​IMG]

The latter thing you talk about (requesting service) is the first thing I mention in my post I believe. my device is registered and any attempts to request repair are met with that melting ice-lolly (popsicle) error screen
  3. Georges C. Win User

There seems to be no actual way to get in contact with support about replacing damaged controller

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Metgear2, I'm sorry you are having difficulties contacting Xbox support, however try to follow the steps below to contact Xbox support via chat.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-Gb/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.

You can also request the control guarantee through the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/help/hardware-ne...

You access the website above and register a new device using the serial number. that you find behind your console.

Then in MORE DETAILS, search to request repair, Start Service online.

To mail it to Microsoft.
  4. Metgear2 Win User

5. Tezzerrific Win User

which shop did you purchase from, if no joy then take to them and get them to deal with microsoft, they are still responsible if under a year. but as you have submitted the repair form then it should be logged and that means if it goes over warranty under UK law they have to honour it as it was reported before warranty expiration.
  6. Jhonkito Win User

Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?

Hi again Luis

It has been a pleasure trying to help you friend, I hope you manage to recover your account
Thema:

1. There seems to be no actual way to get in contact with support about replacing damaged... - Similar Threads - seems actual contact

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  4. My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.: I just got my elite core controller red today, everything seems fine but once i turn my hair trigger on, every time I turn right it seems to go one and off randomly, any solutions? I've tried with...
  5. My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out: The light on the power button looks like it is burning out. I do not have night mode active or the custom dim set up. Is this just a matter of the led or is it indicative of a potentially bigger...
  6. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  7. Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive: So with Xbox deleting clips, I've been trying to upload my older clips to One Drive. I'll select the clips I want to upload, and xbox will say the upload is successful and will continue in the...
  8. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  9. Can not seem to get my xbox rewards to sync up with my actual xbox profile.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can not seem to get my xbox rewards to sync up with my actual xbox profile.: I am able to log in to my xbox rewards account, but it doesn't show that I have any rewards. Nor does it show my Gamerscore or anything of the sort. I would really like to get rewards for the...
  10. Can not seem to get my xbox rewards to sync up with my actual xbox profile.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can not seem to get my xbox rewards to sync up with my actual xbox profile.: I am able to log in to my xbox rewards account, but it doesn't show that I have any rewards. Nor does it show my Gamerscore or anything of the sort. I would really like to get rewards for the...