There seems to be mouse acceleration enabled by default on Xbox

Discus and support There seems to be mouse acceleration enabled by default on Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is an issue many users have complained about for a long time, please give us some sort of mouse control panel. Or at the very least remove mouse... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RuukasuOne, Apr 13, 2023.

1. There seems to be mouse acceleration enabled by default on Xbox

This is an issue many users have complained about for a long time, please give us some sort of mouse control panel. Or at the very least remove mouse acceleration and the mouse shudder.

submitted by /u/RuukasuOne
    [link] [comments]

/u/RuukasuOne, Apr 13, 2023
  2. Nok pan Win User

How do I remove mouse acceleration on Xbox?

Hey since microsoft has zero clue it seems about what the issue is... Some mouses apparantly don't have mouse acceleration. Normally i play with a razer naga pro and that one has acceleration. When i play with my logitech g hero 502 i don't have mouse acceleration but i like to play with the buttons of the razer naga. I am looking for a solution since 2021 and it seems to be very hard for microsoft to do any update to get rid of the illogical mouse acceleration haha
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

acceleration on mouse not going away?

Hello Kyle M, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with mouse acceleration on your Xbox Series X.

First make sure to check the settings of the specific game you are experiencing the issue on. Some games may have additional configuration options for mouse sensitivity. Make sure the sensitivity is adjusted according to your preferences.

Then check to see if there are firmware updates available for your mouse. Visit the mouse manufacturer's website and check for the latest firmware updates. If an update is available, download it and install it on your mouse.

Check your Xbox Series X settings to make sure there are no settings related to mouse acceleration enabled. Check the accessibility and control options in Xbox settings to make sure everything is set up correctly.

Reset Xbox Settings to Defaults If none of the above solutions work, you can try resetting your Xbox Series perform this step.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. Cecko Nikolov Win User

How do I remove mouse acceleration on Xbox?

Hi Dr. Whang, to fix the mouse acceleration just go to settings>Devices>mouse and then make the pointer speed 10 and that how I fixed my mouse acceleration.
  5. FrankTV Win User

Keyboard and Mouse in Fortnite on Xbox One.

But when i played at my friend's Xbox, everything was well and he didnt have got acceleration , but at my xbox, mouse has got acceleration
  6. Jayt999 Win User

Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X

Xbox allows keyboard and mouse, but it's the developer that builds it into their game. You can change pointer speed in settings, Devices & Connections, Mouse.
    I get that but I mean natively, the Series X absolutely has mouse acceleration built in as I have used PCs in the past. In Warzone for example, if you reduce acceleration to 0, it still remains. Messed around with Pointer Speed but that does not affect acceleration.
Thema:

There seems to be mouse acceleration enabled by default on Xbox

1. There seems to be mouse acceleration enabled by default on Xbox - Similar Threads - seems mouse acceleration

2. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  3. My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.: I just got my elite core controller red today, everything seems fine but once i turn my hair trigger on, every time I turn right it seems to go one and off randomly, any solutions? I've tried with...
  4. My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out: The light on the power button looks like it is burning out. I do not have night mode active or the custom dim set up. Is this just a matter of the led or is it indicative of a potentially bigger...
  5. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  6. Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive: So with Xbox deleting clips, I've been trying to upload my older clips to One Drive. I'll select the clips I want to upload, and xbox will say the upload is successful and will continue in the...
  7. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  8. Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet: Hello, I recently have encountered issue where I have very high latency variation across all games. It happened seemingly overnight and have tried all sorts of things to resolve the issue. I tried...
  9. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  10. I am trying to use my keyboard and mouse on my xbox series x but it seems that none of the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to use my keyboard and mouse on my xbox series x but it seems that none of the...: I’ve even tried plugging in a phone charger to see if the ports were putting out any power and they weren’t. I am not sure what to do. I’ve tried rebooting, restarting, hard resetting and waiting...