There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team

Discus and support There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I got an email saying that, so what is the issue with my account? 9f902c1b-d424-483c-9153-a2f53eb05849 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FrancisKjaer, Jun 25, 2018.

1. FrancisKjaer
    FrancisKjaer Guest

There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team

I got an email saying that, so what is the issue with my account?

:)

FrancisKjaer, Jun 25, 2018
  2. Email: issue with your account

Got email saying:

There seems to be an issue with your account:

please reach out to our support forum team.

SeveringHealer9, Jun 25, 2018
  3. sm0rga5b0rd
    sm0rga5b0rd Guest
    There seems to be an issue with your account:

Just got an email saying

"There seems to be an issue with your account:

please reach out to our support forum team."

Could I get some help please

sm0rga5b0rd, Jun 25, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello FuriousFranz,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.

XBLRewards8, Jun 26, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team.

Hello StormOps007,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a database not under our control, we have escalated the problem, and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.
  6. robinwilson16 Win User

Also your support forum doesn't work correctly in Chrome and just shows green dots edlessly going across the screen so I had to use Edge.
  7. XBLRewards3 Win User

There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team.

Hi Lamar Romney. Unfortunately, there is currently an issue which is preventing a deposit to your Microsoft account. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the
    process. This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team, since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when this problem will be resolved.
    While their fix was able to let us make a deposit in June, they have not yet been able to provide us with a consistent solution to this error. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

"There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team."

Hello Y0UnGJ3EZy,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a secure database not under our control, we have escalated the problem and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.
  9. XBLRewards3 Win User

"There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to to our support forum team."

Hi The American GT. Unfortunately, there is currently an issue which is preventing a deposit to your Microsoft account. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts
    the process. This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team, since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when this problem will be resolved.
    While their fix was able to let us make a deposit in June, they have not yet been able to provide us with a consistent solution to this error. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thema:

1. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team - Similar Threads - seems issue account

2. Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive: So with Xbox deleting clips, I've been trying to upload my older clips to One Drive. I'll select the clips I want to upload, and xbox will say the upload is successful and will continue in the...
  3. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  4. Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet: Hello, I recently have encountered issue where I have very high latency variation across all games. It happened seemingly overnight and have tried all sorts of things to resolve the issue. I tried...
  5. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  6. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...
  7. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  8. (Halo Waypoint seems to be broken) (Xbox+PC Issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Halo Waypoint seems to be broken) (Xbox+PC Issue): I attempted to contact multiple official Halo social media pages first to bafflingly get banned without a word from their page and even banished from an entire social media platform for reporting...
  9. is Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the...

in XBoX on Windows
    is Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the...: So before anyone goes in the defensive, the Xim adapters change change how the input from the keyboard and mouse is being registered into a controller input. While keeping all the advantages of...
  10. Seems the new dash has some issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Seems the new dash has some issues....: No apps or games will load: "For some reason [game/app] has taken too long to start". (0x8027025a) I assume this is same error everyone is receiving (I couldn't report a problem via the xbox...