There seems to be a problem with your account!

Discus and support There seems to be a problem with your account! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Got this for years and do not know whats wrong with my account. Any suggestions? e19871ee-f5df-41be-9616-b8f850eab781 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Notarzt, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Notarzt
    Notarzt Guest

Got this for years and do not know whats wrong with my account. Any suggestions?

:)

Notarzt, Oct 12, 2017
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    there seems to be problem with your account

You can contact the rewards program staff
    here.

bowski477, Oct 12, 2017
  3. duke916
    duke916 Guest

every month when i get my xboxlive rewards e mail, it says there is a problem with my account. i cannot use any of my reward points. and i have no clue whats wrong with my account....

duke916, Oct 12, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Notarzt,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit between your three different Microsoft payable accounts, and
    thus aborts the process. This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when this problem will
    be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Oct 12, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

You can contact the rewards program staff
    here.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Notarzt,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit between your three different Microsoft payable accounts, and
    thus aborts the process. This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when this problem will
    be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  7. XBLRewards3 Win User

Also, it seems that there is a problem with your account

Hi fudoui. A successful deposit was made on February 21st because we were able to force a deposit into your account. Unfortunately, your Microsoft account still has an issue with having multiple accounts. We see that there are two countries associated with
    it. We will continue to attempt deposits until this is resolved. Apologies for the inconveniences.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

No rewards deposited - there seems to be a problem with your account

Hello Mr PAC,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your five different regional Microsoft
    Accounts, and thus aborts the process. This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when
    this problem will be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  9. CRracer 912 Win User

There seems to be an issue with your account:

You will need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.
    It's too bad their generated email with a link couldn't actually take people directly to where they needed to go...
Thema:

1. There seems to be a problem with your account! - Similar Threads - seems problem account

2. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  3. Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.: I can't hear the other person in my group while playing tom Clancy the division. We have been playing for about a week now and everything was fine, he got a new Xbox and now we can't hear each...
  4. Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son.: Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son. I have previously been able to do it but now it has stopped? can you please confirm the settings we need. I have my xbox and my account...
  5. I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...: I'm trying to play Astroneer with a friend via PC game pass but it always says connection error when they try to join, I looked into this problem for hours and this is what found out: Teredo...
  6. Hello. I seem to have a problem with my linked accounts on the xbox app not appearing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello. I seem to have a problem with my linked accounts on the xbox app not appearing: The linked accounts option isn't showing where it's supposed to be on the xbox app on pc and when I go to the mobile app to get to it, it constantly says "something went wrong"....
  7. Head set problem I can’t seem to fix

in XboX Insiders
    Head set problem I can’t seem to fix: Yesterday I used my relatively new head set on my pc and then today I plug it back into my controller and I can’t here anything except myself through mic monitoring and Spotify as well. I am very...
  8. Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how...: My upnp is saying it’s unsuccessful and I’m still on ipv4 10222e94-ef90-48a0-9341-2e4939b3b11a
  9. There seem to be a problem on our end? fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There seem to be a problem on our end? fix?: [img] I've tried everything and nothing works. Need help on how to fix. e9cb5c72-1a09-4e72-b5f8-139434610fcc
  10. so i bought a xbox360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix connection problem i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so i bought a xbox360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix connection problem i have...: so i bought a xbox 360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix this connection problem i have been watching a a lot of youtube videos on it and nun of the videos seem to fix my problem so can...