There seems to be a problem with the grounded pts showing up

Discus and support There seems to be a problem with the grounded pts showing up in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Grounded Public Test Server is not working. Or, the insider app won’t show the pts to me. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting and reinstalling... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Any_Change_63, Aug 3, 2022.

1. There seems to be a problem with the grounded pts showing up

Grounded Public Test Server is not working. Or, the insider app won’t show the pts to me. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting and reinstalling the insider app, deleting and reinstalling grounded, and checking for updates but nothing works. I think I’m the only one with this issue because nobody has expressed problems. Official grounded devs said the update was out and multiple people have stated that they are playing it so I’m kinda on my own here. It’s not that big a deal, I can always wait till the update officially releases but I’d rather just jump in now. This has never been a problem before. I talked with support and they told me to go here.

submitted by /u/Any_Change_63
    [link] [comments]

/u/Any_Change_63, Aug 3, 2022
  2. camel120 Win User

Points were taken away

still waiting for pts. to be refunded,being XBL has been aware of this happening when is it going to be be fixed and made right.

As to pts. expiring,for some it maybe the case(but all the years i been on XBL i NEVER got pts. that had an expiration date)Mine were taken thru MAGIC2013 when buying a deck key(when using the option "Y" within game),took the points but never gave the key.
    This was a topic somewhere else that XBL admitted this has been going on and they're aware of it YET it seems nothing is being done about it,MAYBE work alittle harder on a fix that is robbing players for pts. (fix what is broke and stop fixing things that
    are not broke)

also look into the rewards program,pts get rewarded and then within a day or two just disappear,even when you check pts. rewarded it shows up and next time you check that it's like it never happened,BUT still shows that you earned them.
  3. BlissRoland Win User

Help!!!!!! problem with games on demand!!!!

4000 pts!?? after like 2 years?? O.O. Anyways, seems like a lot of people are having problems with the dashboard, and the marketplace. Just be patient and I'm sure there'll be an answer/solution soon.
  4. Sailorrob42 Win User

Summoning Durnehviir

I seem to randomly have this problem. Sometimes he just refuses to come and others I have no problem at all, and shouting at the ground or in the sky doesn't seem to matter. I think that shout is supposed to be a bit unreliable.
  5. HunterBlackStar Win User

Got a new Xbox One today, some Games with Gold downloads missing

I have recently gone to my apps and games and Metal gear solid ground zeros has appeared and instaling it's self. Don't know how, Don't know when, Just glad it finally showed up. XD But my problem is solved.
  6. Griffey-D23F9CC6-DAE Win User

Ballista Iron Sights...

Picked it up off the ground and got a few kills with it, didn't seem too hard to use. Sniping seems pretty easy in this game compared to other CoD games.
Thema:

There seems to be a problem with the grounded pts showing up

1. There seems to be a problem with the grounded pts showing up - Similar Threads - seems problem grounded

2. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  3. Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.: I can't hear the other person in my group while playing tom Clancy the division. We have been playing for about a week now and everything was fine, he got a new Xbox and now we can't hear each...
  4. Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son.: Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son. I have previously been able to do it but now it has stopped? can you please confirm the settings we need. I have my xbox and my account...
  5. I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...: I'm trying to play Astroneer with a friend via PC game pass but it always says connection error when they try to join, I looked into this problem for hours and this is what found out: Teredo...
  6. Hello. I seem to have a problem with my linked accounts on the xbox app not appearing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello. I seem to have a problem with my linked accounts on the xbox app not appearing: The linked accounts option isn't showing where it's supposed to be on the xbox app on pc and when I go to the mobile app to get to it, it constantly says "something went wrong"....
  7. Head set problem I can’t seem to fix

in XboX Insiders
    Head set problem I can’t seem to fix: Yesterday I used my relatively new head set on my pc and then today I plug it back into my controller and I can’t here anything except myself through mic monitoring and Spotify as well. I am very...
  8. Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how...: My upnp is saying it’s unsuccessful and I’m still on ipv4 10222e94-ef90-48a0-9341-2e4939b3b11a
  9. There seem to be a problem on our end? fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There seem to be a problem on our end? fix?: [img] I've tried everything and nothing works. Need help on how to fix. e9cb5c72-1a09-4e72-b5f8-139434610fcc
  10. so i bought a xbox360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix connection problem i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so i bought a xbox360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix connection problem i have...: so i bought a xbox 360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix this connection problem i have been watching a a lot of youtube videos on it and nun of the videos seem to fix my problem so can...