There seem to be a problem on our end? fix?

Discus and support There seem to be a problem on our end? fix? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I've tried everything and nothing works. Need help on how to fix. e9cb5c72-1a09-4e72-b5f8-139434610fcc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FabiánRodríguez, Apr 29, 2022.

1. There seem to be a problem on our end? fix?

There seem to be a problem on our end? fix? [​IMG]

I've tried everything and nothing works. Need help on how to fix.

:)

FabiánRodríguez, Apr 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, Fabian in this case the best option would be perform the clean boot for your system. Maybe a third program or a recent update is generating conflict with those app.

If you want to perform a clean boot in the link below you can find different ways on how to reset your PC

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...
  3. FabiánRodríguez Win User

Did all of these and none work

What now?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Fabian, is this for Java edition or Bedrock edition?

May I know which troubleshoot steps have you done so far?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Could you try looking for the launcher on Xbox app?

The last resource is perform a clean boot for your PC mate
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Fabian, could you try this:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command:

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" (without the "")

Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.
Thema:

1. There seem to be a problem on our end? fix? - Similar Threads - seem problem end

2. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  3. Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.: I can't hear the other person in my group while playing tom Clancy the division. We have been playing for about a week now and everything was fine, he got a new Xbox and now we can't hear each...
  4. Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son.: Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son. I have previously been able to do it but now it has stopped? can you please confirm the settings we need. I have my xbox and my account...
  5. I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...: I'm trying to play Astroneer with a friend via PC game pass but it always says connection error when they try to join, I looked into this problem for hours and this is what found out: Teredo...
  6. Hello. I seem to have a problem with my linked accounts on the xbox app not appearing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello. I seem to have a problem with my linked accounts on the xbox app not appearing: The linked accounts option isn't showing where it's supposed to be on the xbox app on pc and when I go to the mobile app to get to it, it constantly says "something went wrong"....
  7. Head set problem I can’t seem to fix

in XboX Insiders
    Head set problem I can’t seem to fix: Yesterday I used my relatively new head set on my pc and then today I plug it back into my controller and I can’t here anything except myself through mic monitoring and Spotify as well. I am very...
  8. Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how...: My upnp is saying it’s unsuccessful and I’m still on ipv4 10222e94-ef90-48a0-9341-2e4939b3b11a
  9. so i bought a xbox360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix connection problem i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so i bought a xbox360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix connection problem i have...: so i bought a xbox 360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix this connection problem i have been watching a a lot of youtube videos on it and nun of the videos seem to fix my problem so can...
  10. Huge problem the parties seem to be nearly unstable and it is near impossible to play

in XboX Insiders
    Huge problem the parties seem to be nearly unstable and it is near impossible to play: I am trying to play with people and it keeps kicking everyone we dont know if it is a glitch or hacking but if it is hacking then something has happened we don't know what is happening but no...