There needs to be methods for unlocking achievements faster

Discus and support There needs to be methods for unlocking achievements faster in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; when I am hunting for achievement the types that annoy me the most are the types associated with numbers but there is no indication you have met the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MR_Fantistic, Dec 1, 2022.

1. There needs to be methods for unlocking achievements faster

when I am hunting for achievement the types that annoy me the most are the types associated with numbers but there is no indication you have met the sum required in the game to unlock it a number counter next to the achievement would be helpful. Since most of these are constructed you have perform x amount of action

submitted by /u/MR_Fantistic
    [link] [comments]

/u/MR_Fantistic, Dec 1, 2022
  2. GroatHardstroke Win User

Watch Dogs "Social Lubricant" Achievement Bug

Still no unlock for this achievement. Any other suggestions or glitched methods for popping it?
  3. Elohmn Win User

100% achievement completion

To fill in some "blanks". Actually, every Achievement Unlocked has a few methods of the order it appears. If you Unlock an Achievement and view it from your own Profile it will simply show in the order the Achievements were Unlocked.

If you Compare Games with someone else (Friend or not doesn't matter), it will show both the combination of your Achievements and their Achievements but in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s.

If the other Player has Achievements Unlocked that you do not, it will show in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s with yours showing Locked directly across. If you have Achievement/s Unlocked that they do not it will be at the bottom of the Compare Games
    in order of which the Achievement/s were Unlocked from your Profile.
  4. Julian_ Win User

Overwatch Rapid Discord achievement not unlocking. I

5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Achievement wrongly unlocked; please lock it back for me

You're welcome.

Achievements, sometimes, could also exhibit delays to be unlocked even after you did the task to unlock it. This could happen, happened to me with a few different games. In case of that issue, no one can change and unlock this faster, because the system of achievements are independent, Microsoft doesn't speed up the process, nor reset achievements already unlocked. When this bug happens, it's up to the achievements' system to recognize, through its updates, whether you have done the task or not to unlock that particular achievement. Unfortunately, no one can remove it manually, that's what I mean.
  6. Dank DG Win User

Lost gamerscore again after playing Rocket League

I had the same problem, where i was playing Rocket League and earned the same achievement that i've unlocked years ago!

SO, the easiest method i have found is to unlock a new achievement you haven't unlocked yet and it will return back to normal. hope this helps! :)
Thema:

There needs to be methods for unlocking achievements faster

1. There needs to be methods for unlocking achievements faster - Similar Threads - needs methods unlocking

2. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  3. I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code: I can't purchase game pass from Xbox website because it showing incorrect card details while I am trying on a visa debit card so I bought it from Amazon if iam going to redeem the code do they ask...
  4. I need to cancel my payment method on an account that I am locked out of because it uses an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to cancel my payment method on an account that I am locked out of because it uses an...: Recently, I made an Xbox account with an email that I don’t have access to anymore and signed up for game pass. My payment details are on there and I need to cancel them asap. Please help...
  5. Do I need a payment method to?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need a payment method to?: When I bought my Xbox Series X it came with the ultimate game pass for 2 years. That will end next month. I went and redeemed some of my Microsoft rewards points for a month of ultimate game...
  6. Can not add a new payment method ,need high level team help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can not add a new payment method ,need high level team help: I had reported this issue to CS, but from their handbook said : Ask the customer to check the issued card to match the right region and do not escalate it. They can not help. I had used my card...
  7. Can not add a new payment method ,need high level team help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can not add a new payment method ,need high level team help: I had reported this issue to CS, but from their handbook said : Ask the customer to check the issued card to match the right region and do not escalate it. They can not help. I had used my card...
  8. Need help regaining access to my wife's old account. Tried literally every method in doing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help regaining access to my wife's old account. Tried literally every method in doing...: Hello so I have a frustrating issue I cannot get resolved by anyone at Microsoft for some reason. My wife had an old account with the GT MouseL0rd that we have been trying to get access to....
  9. Why do you need payment method on xbox one to get free games but not on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you need payment method on xbox one to get free games but not on xbox 360?: I have both a xbox 360 and a xbox one. I am 100% unable to get free stuff on the xbox one, says I need a payment method. On xbox 360 I am able to download free stuff and claim the free xbox one...
  10. You need payment method to NOT charge us?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    You need payment method to NOT charge us?: Recently I tried to get a couple of avatar items from the store (because of one of your promotional emails) that happened to be FREE, and had a couple problems (one more of an annoyance) when...