There needs to be a recent 'My Cloud gaming' in the Home menu.

Discus and support There needs to be a recent 'My Cloud gaming' in the Home menu. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Once a could based game leaves the home screen you need to find it again. In my case I need to search Game Pass. It would be helpful if i were to hold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LEV1NT0FU, Nov 10, 2022.

1. LEV1NT0FU
    LEV1NT0FU Guest

Once a could based game leaves the home screen you need to find it again. In my case I need to search Game Pass. It would be helpful if i were to hold down the home button on my controller and there were an option around "Home" and "My games and Apps" where I can scroll though recently played Cloud games.

:)

LEV1NT0FU, Nov 10, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. VTII2808 Win User

Why can i only pin two groups to my xbox home

I hope who ever decided to limit it to 2 groups got fired what a stupid decision. I have my games categories into groups so then I can have them all on the home screen now I need to go into the menu if it's not a game I've played recently
  4. peteschumacher Win User

Lego Marvel & DC Games

Thanks for your help. I do not have any other profiles.

If it was deleted from the cloud, would the progress still reflect in my achievements? If i click on the game in the home screen menu it says i have 59% complete.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can’t save more data for game or app

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Helen

Probably the game is telling you that it needs more cloud space data.

Can you try deleting unused saved data in the cloud and test the game?

In case you need to know how to delete cloud saves, check this article:

"You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen. Here's how:

On Home, select My games & apps.

Highlight the game, press the Menu  button on your controller, then select Manage game & add-ons.

Select the Saved data box, then choose the item you want to delete."

Article: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-s...

After that, restart your console and give it a new try
  6. Smwutches Win User

transfering game

Thema:

1. There needs to be a recent 'My Cloud gaming' in the Home menu. - Similar Threads - needs recent 'My

2. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  3. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  4. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  5. I need some advice

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some advice: Okay so I've got a problem I'm a Fortnite YouTuber and i made friends with some rather toxic people who recently have been causing me problems they are trying to destroy me asking me to go and...
  6. Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of...: I started playing Dead Cell, which is included in the Game Pass, some time ago. I must have 20 hours by now in my first save. Today, when I tried to play it, it told me that it wasn't possible to...
  7. Blu-ray App Not Playing Recent UHD Blu-ray Discs, May Need Copy Protection Update

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-ray App Not Playing Recent UHD Blu-ray Discs, May Need Copy Protection Update: I am apparently not alone in this issue and have exhausted all troubleshooting steps on my end with the help of calling Xbox Support. It has supposedly been happening for a month or two but...
  8. Need a way to restore old/recent cloud saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a way to restore old/recent cloud saves: So there is really no way to restore old saved data from Xbox Live? I have a 4 year old son who doesn’t read but loves to play games now and then. He accidentally started a new game in Lego Marvel...
  9. Hi I need to make a request about my recent com ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I need to make a request about my recent com ban: Hello Xbox, I would like to know why I have been given (what it feels to me) an unfair communications ban and I would like to know what this is for. Thanks a50aef80-50e6-41ba-825e-651df1b2e78e
  10. we need recent players

in XBoX on Consoles
    we need recent players: I'm not uncommon in this, Xbox and Microsoft, please bring back the recent players list. SOON f9cf49f5-2cbe-4faf-ae31-2efeb2b1bb20