There is no option to invert the x or y-axis on the Elite Series 2
Discus and support There is no option to invert the x or y-axis on the Elite Series 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You can invert them on a normal controller but not on the Elite Series 2. I looked through the Xbox Accessories App but there is no option for it with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TryDifferentUsername, Jun 19, 2023.
Thema:
There is no option to invert the x or y-axis on the Elite Series 2
Loading...
-
There is no option to invert the x or y-axis on the Elite Series 2 - Similar Threads - option invert axis
-
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
Option to invert left stick x-axis in Xbox Accessories App on PC
in XboX InsidersOption to invert left stick x-axis in Xbox Accessories App on PC: Would it be possible to add the option, in the Xbox Accessories App on PC, to invert the x-axis of the left stick of the xbox one controller (or any supported controller)? I can't imagine that it... -
Why is there no option to invert the X axis for the Xbox Series S??
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is there no option to invert the X axis for the Xbox Series S??: There has to be a way to invert both the X and the Y axis!! For me, the left toggle for camera view is unplayable with the just the Y axis inverted. 528cc580-1646-4f57-a06e-f3b9427de521 -
Why is Invert Y axis an option and Invert X axis not?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy is Invert Y axis an option and Invert X axis not?: If you're used to controlling certain games' cameras like you do with Super Mario 64 that it is impossible to get it that way on just the accessories settings only. There are a couple games which... -
Elite Series 2 No option to enable/disable invert Y Axis
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 No option to enable/disable invert Y Axis: Hi , Not sure if this is just me or i'm missing something, but i've got 2 x elite series 2 controllers, and in the accessories app on the xbox one X the option to enable Invert Y Axis is no... -
Invert the Y-Axis Option for Destiny
in XBoX Games and AppsInvert the Y-Axis Option for Destiny: Xbox 360 version of Destiny has no option to invert the y-axis. As a First Person Shooter and as a Third Person Shooter, I have always inverted the y-axis, since for me it is way more natural a... -
Please add an option to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller.
in XBoX on ConsolesPlease add an option to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller.: Why aren't we able to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller? We can invert the Y axis, but not the X axis. If this was added in a update patch, that would be awesome.... -
Invert Y AND Z Axis Option!
in XBoX on ConsolesInvert Y AND Z Axis Option!: I know I must be a rare bread... maybe its from growing up in a PC with a mouse.. But I decided to pick up a 360 today and the new Black Ops 3. What can i say I like the idea of gaming on the...