There is no option for even 200 robux or 400 robux!!!

Discus and support There is no option for even 200 robux or 400 robux!!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i have heard that there is no 100 robux option. that is fine. i thought getting 200 robux. but even that option is not there when will u guys restock... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Arnav Reddy, May 10, 2024.

  1. Arnav Reddy
    Arnav Reddy Guest

    There is no option for even 200 robux or 400 robux!!!


    i have heard that there is no 100 robux option. that is fine. i thought getting 200 robux. but even that option is not there

    when will u guys restock the robux

    I really need the robux

    :)
     
    Arnav Reddy, May 10, 2024
    #1
  2. - AJ - Win User

    There is no option for even 200 robux or 400 robux!!!

    Hi, Arnav! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

    To clarify, are you referring to the Robux offer from Microsoft Rewards, or the Robux you can purchase from the Microsoft Store?

    I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. ThatRandomGamerYT Win User

    Robux with a Microsoft Gift Card

    Thank you so much for the link to this website! It shows me the option to buy 400 Robux for 4.99, which I can save up for.

    However, I was concerned due to the fact that it says "400 Robux for Xbox" and the description reads "To redeem after purchase, launch Roblox on Xbox and sign in to your account." Again, I don't own an Xbox so will I be able to redeem the Robux?

    (Usually when I get Robux through Microsoft Rewards, it gives it to me as a Roblox code, which I can redeem online, so if this is the same it should be fine)

    Also, will I need to redeem Xbox or Microsoft Gift Cards for this?
  4. Ben4724 Win User

    Can I buy robux with a Microsoft gift card?

    Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and Xbox gamer. Hope you are doing well!

    With regards to your question, yes it should be possible for you to use your Microsoft credit or Xbox credit to buy in-game currency such as Robux. Are you trying to buy it in-game?

    You have the option to buy Robux in game, or you may directly go to the Xbox store here is the link as well this is for 400 robux https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/400-Robu...

    I hope this information helps. Feel free to post back if you have further questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

    Kind regards,

    Ben
  5. DeniqL Win User

    Microsoft rewards microsoft gift card

    Hi,William! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

    Yes, you can use Microsoft Rewards earned balance to buy Robux. But you will need to get them directly from the Microsoft Store.

    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/400-robux-para...
  6. Itz Corl1 Win User

    I bought 400 robux

    Hello, thanks for replying! Yes, my 400 robux purchase was not added to my roblox account that had the email that I purchased it in verified, The robux purchase as well had gone through.
Thema:

There is no option for even 200 robux or 400 robux!!!

Loading...
  1. There is no option for even 200 robux or 400 robux!!! - Similar Threads - option 200 robux

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  6. Why isn't the 200 Robux and 100 Robux option in the Microsoft Rewards Robux Gift Card?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't the 200 Robux and 100 Robux option in the Microsoft Rewards Robux Gift Card?: Why isn't the 100 and 200 Robux option in the Microsoft Rewards Robux Gift Card? When will it come back? 8c731b2c-6a42-4803-b4bc-4e7c76340950
  7. why there is no 200 coins option? (overwatch)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why there is no 200 coins option? (overwatch): why there is no 200 coins option? (overwatch) 6f243f9a-d367-4161-86e2-1ff5415de3be
  8. can ubring back 200 rbx option

    in XBoX on Windows
    can ubring back 200 rbx option: can ubring back 200 rbx option cuz the day i collected 3k points u just removed the option e8bafc06-5afe-40b2-833a-aafe9d96fa39
  9. Overwatch coins 200 option for Microsoft rewards

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch coins 200 option for Microsoft rewards: Next week the overwatch battle pass comes out for season 4, I need 200 more coins to get it. I wanted to do the Microsoft rewards for these 200 and only need 400 more rewards points to do this,...
  10. APB Reloaded Launches On Xbox One & Has A $200 DLC Option!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    APB Reloaded Launches On Xbox One & Has A $200 DLC Option!: GTA-Style MMO APB Reloaded Quietly Launches on Xbox One, Has a $200 DLC Option The GTA-inspired APB: Reloaded has quietly launched on Xbox One today, marking the long-running free-to-play MMO's...