there is no option avaliable for roblox robx gift card how to claim robux?

Discus and support there is no option avaliable for roblox robx gift card how to claim robux? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There is no option avaliable to claim robux 75ea4edd-aed8-473d-b412-c6b867ecd413 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tuomb11, Nov 20, 2022.

  1. Tuomb11
    Tuomb11 Guest

    there is no option avaliable for roblox robx gift card how to claim robux?


    There is no option avaliable to claim robux

    :)
     
    Tuomb11, Nov 20, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    there is no option avaliable for roblox robx gift card how to claim robux?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    I would like to clarify, is this for Microsoft Rewards?
  3. LaZy xxgamin Win User

    How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs?

    Hi there! You can redeem the gift card by going to the xbox store-> use a code-> then you enter the gift card

    after you enter the gift gcard to use it for robuxs you go into roblox->robux-> choose the one you want-> the payment option should say microsoft account then your balance (if not click on the payment option thats there then microsoft account)-> click confirm

    The robuxs should be in your account

    If you have any other questions feel free to reply to this or message me on xbox @
  4. Shivaksh Jadav Win User

    talking about will redeem work when i have enough point??

    Thanks, Verry Much MY Spotify Has Been Redeemed but what will i have to do after redeeming by Roblox digital gift card of 800 robux and how do i get the code of that gift card, will i receive the code by email?
  5. Belle B Win User

    Can india 999 INR gift card work for robux

    I understand, Jason.

    But as mentioned, no - you wouldn't be able to use your gift card. Also, on Roblox app - there's no option to redeem any code, as its being done through their website.

    I've collected all the possible options on how to buy Robux on the website or through the app I've attached it here.

    You can only add a valid payment method to purchase robux through the Roblox app.

    [​IMG]
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

    Roblox Microsoft coupons!!!!

    Hello liv vanst,

    Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. If you received a Roblox gift card, you may need to redeem it directly through Roblox. You can view how to view a Roblox gift card here: How to Redeem Gift Cards – Roblox Support. If you are having difficulties redeeming an official Roblox Gift card, you may need to contact Roblox support directly.

    However, if you have an official Microsoft gift card, we can most definitely assist. Most of our gift cards will have steps on how to redeem them on the back of physical cards. Please visit: How to redeem gift cards and codes | Xbox Support for steps on how to redeem a gift card on an Xbox console, PC, or mobile device. If the code is appearing invalid, you may need to confirm the region of the card, try on another device, or look for any errors that may mention that the card has already been claimed.

    I hope this helps!

    -Tali
Thema:

there is no option avaliable for roblox robx gift card how to claim robux?

Loading...
  1. there is no option avaliable for roblox robx gift card how to claim robux? - Similar Threads - option avaliable roblox

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  8. Disk to digital option not working for me

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution...
  9. The Disc to digital option is not apearing.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to digital option is not apearing.: I'm a member of Xbox Insider since 2018 or 2019 but i don't use much my Xbox One S nowdays. I turned it on today and It updated but the option is not apearing. submitted by /u/cuecaplaysYT...
  10. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]