there is no download option on a Microsoft Flight Simulator I purchased yesterday. I have...

Discus and support there is no download option on a Microsoft Flight Simulator I purchased yesterday. I have... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have already reached out to Microsoft and have a case number [mod removed] bd8008f2-d7d7-4000-8d95-c0cd00155766 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joseph Bosold, Feb 26, 2023.

1. there is no download option on a Microsoft Flight Simulator I purchased yesterday. I have...

I have already reached out to Microsoft and have a case number [mod removed]

:)

Joseph Bosold, Feb 26, 2023
  2. Juhn Jac Win User

Microsoft flight simulator

Hello I have microsoft flight simulator how do I submit to microsoft that I want that they upgrade from standard version to premium deluxe version or how can I submit to get three more aircraft for sim
    Hi darel Tarbuk

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are happy to help.

Please see it below.

Check this out: Microsoft Flight Simulator FAQ – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

[table][tr][td]Q: Can I upgrade editions?A: Yes it is possible to purchase Upgrade bundles from the in-game Marketplace, but the most cost-efficient way to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator is to buy the edition you are interested in. If you purchase an upgrade from the Marketplace, it is more advantageous to purchase the Premium Deluxe Upgrade.[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Q: If I buy an Upgrade Pack or an aircraft/airport in the Marketplace, can I continue playing Microsoft Flight Simulator after my Game Pass subscription runs out?Upgrade Packs and additional content do not include the Microsoft Flight Simulator base game. To continue playing Microsoft Flight Simulator you’ll need to purchase a digital copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator standard edition from the Microsoft Store or renew your Game Pass subscription.[/td][/tr][/table]

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  3. Vanessaez Win User

My MSFS2020 is downloaded to a hard drive, and a new update was set to download to the folder from when it was in my PC, and I’m thinking i should download it onto the drives official folder, should I

Hello, Yes, it is possible to configure Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 updates to be downloaded to an external folder. To do this, follow these steps:

Open the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 application.

Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen.

Select "General" in the left sidebar.

Scroll down to the "Updates" section.

Select the "Use a different location for updates" option.

Select the external folder where you want the updates to be downloaded.

Select "OK."

Once you have completed these steps, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 updates will be downloaded to the external folder you selected.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa.
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Why I'm permanetly offline on my Xbox?

Hello Afruzu how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

What appears when you try to connect your internet on your Xbox? Are there any error codes or warnings?

Yes you can play this game offline, however you need to download content from it so you can play offline.

1-Open "My Games & Apps" on the Xbox console by choosing the "My Games & Apps" tile on the Xbox Dashboard or by opening the Xbox Guide and choosing the "My Games & Apps" option.
    2-Find Microsoft Flight Simulator in the "Games" section of "My Games & Apps". Note: If you are installing or pre-installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, the game will immediately appear in the "Games" section and you can do this during installation.
    3-Open the Microsoft Flight Simulator "More Options" menu by highlighting Microsoft Flight Simulator under "My Games & Apps" and pressing the "Menu" button on your Xbox controller.
    4-In the Microsoft Flight Simulator "More options" menu, navigate to the "Manage games and add-ons" option and open it.
    5-On the Microsoft Flight Simulator "Manage Games and Add-ons" screen, highlight and open "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on the right side of the screen.
    In the "Microsoft Flight Simulator" menu, navigate to and select the "Manage installation to (storage device)" option.
    7-On the Microsoft Flight Simulator "Manage Installation" screen, navigate to the "World - offline mode" add-on in the Microsoft Flight Simulator base game. Note: Selecting the "World - Offline Mode" add-on will install it, while unchecking it will either uninstall the add-on or prevent it from being installed.
    8-After making the changes, navigate and select the "Save Changes" option on the right side of the screen.
    9-Your Xbox will automatically update the Microsoft Flight Simulator installation in the background.

https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-xbox-offline-mode-pack

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'12
  5. LoneRanger5 Win User

Download Pending

I ordered Microsoft Flight 2020 Flight Simulator. It hasn’t downloaded after a day. Keeps saying pending
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 compatible peripheral devices

Thema:

there is no download option on a Microsoft Flight Simulator I purchased yesterday. I have...

1. there is no download option on a Microsoft Flight Simulator I purchased yesterday. I have... - Similar Threads - download option Microsoft

2. when i click on "instal to" on modern warfare 2 i only get the option to download it to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i click on "instal to" on modern warfare 2 i only get the option to download it to my...: how can i download modern warfare 2 on my laptop, when i bought it on my xbox. when i click on modern warfare 2 it says i still have to buy it. when i click "call of duty" or warzone it says...
  3. Is there a way to download a custom skin to xbox one since there and no help and options...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to download a custom skin to xbox one since there and no help and options...: I wish to apply a custom skin but the one already posted doese not help me since my Minecraft has no help or options f9461ee5-afe8-4487-9351-0a5d9cb3c306
  4. Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options: I’ve full reset it three times, tried both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection, and the store will not load, games and apps will not download, and I’m only showing 1mbps. I have charter, 700.0mbps...
  5. I bought Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundle but I never got the option to download anything...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundle but I never got the option to download anything...: Need help downloading the digital direct content for the Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundles 0e514151-7879-4022-a48d-d89f37e4ca21
  6. There is no option to download a game onto my D drive from the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is no option to download a game onto my D drive from the Xbox App: Hi, I am having difficulty downloading Forza Horizon 5 onto my D drive. It shows that my default is my C drive with a folder location given, but when I try switching it to my D drive, there is no...
  7. Says I own a game I don’t and won’t give me the option to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I own a game I don’t and won’t give me the option to download: I accidentally purchased the wwz aftermath deluxe edition and requested a refund because I already have everything it comes with besides the actual aftermath upgrade. Now when I try to purchase...
  8. Bring back download option in new Microsoft edge!

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back download option in new Microsoft edge!: Hi there Xbox community, please bring back the Download option in the new Microsoft edge, we need that Thanks! submitted by /u/Hour-Quarter3836 [link] [comments]
  9. I pressed the option to download the game called fallout 4 (35 gb) from the xbox game card,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pressed the option to download the game called fallout 4 (35 gb) from the xbox game card,...: I pressed the option to download the game called fallout 4 (35 gb) from the xbox game card, 1 gb was downloaded and then I canceled this download, but it shows 35 gb full from the ssd...
  10. I cant seem to buy sims3 and download it from microsoft there is not a buy option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to buy sims3 and download it from microsoft there is not a buy option?: I have found the game follow the usual steps but no option buy???? f14ce6ce-0564-4e72-9a20-eacac45330e7