There is no “delta” option for me in the new dashboard update

Discus and support There is no “delta” option for me in the new dashboard update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I installed the update but it wasn’t working, then I realized that it was missing the feature to switch it from omega to delta. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/austincookin, Jul 28, 2023.

  1. There is no “delta” option for me in the new dashboard update


    I installed the update but it wasn’t working, then I realized that it was missing the feature to switch it from omega to delta.

    submitted by /u/austincookin
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/austincookin, Jul 28, 2023
    #1
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    New dashboard for xbox one in 2019?

    As an Insider I've just gone thru 3-4 updates in the last week, 1 30 minutes ago, and the dashboard has had some changes to location of Tabs (twists) for Gamepass, Mixer, Community and Store.

    Also a bug was fixed that was quite annoying and it seems a lot more efficient and responsive.

    It is being tested by Beta and now Delta rings, next will be Omega and then after that GA (General Availability) will get released I assume sometime in the near future.

    So prepare yourselves. News for Beta, Delta Insiders Update provides further details.
  3. Corey Eason Win User

    is there a faster way to get the new dashboard?

    So update I leveled up to level 2 in insider and got into Delta and just now after not being on my Xbox I go back on and I have the new dashboard idk if that was all i needed to do but I’m not complaining it looks great
  4. thetonyclifton Win User

    What headset should I buy for Xbox One?

    I am confused too, there is not a lot of info around and basically no pre-release reviews...which is worrying.

    I own a set of Turtle Beach Earforce Deltas - these will work now with the adapter and should be back to being their original 7.1 surround sound (all be it not true surround sound) with the dashboard update...this brings me to my lack of knowledge....all
    of the headsets seem to be 'stereo' I have read in several places that this is because the Xbox One now creates/fakes the surround sound rather than the headphones - hence why none of the Turtle Beach has a base station/receiver like my Deltas do. Personally
    I would like rid of the base station and just have a decent set of headphones that plug into the controller....so now I am in a dilemma.

    Option 1: Buy the adapter only and keep the Deltas and live with the extra clutter of the receiver but get potentially better 'surround sound'.

    Option 2: Buy the official stereo headset and test it out (this will cost me an addition £40 over the first option) then decide between options 1 and 2 and sell the other.

    Option 3: Sell my Deltas and swallow the upgrade price of buying the XO Sevens or Polk 4 Shots once a few reviews come in....but potentially still lose some surround sound quality....even though no one really know what the hell is going on with that anyway
    :)
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

    The home Menu

  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

    In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

    As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

    Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

    After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
Thema:

There is no “delta” option for me in the new dashboard update

Loading...
  1. There is no “delta” option for me in the new dashboard update - Similar Threads - “delta” option dashboard

  2. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  3. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  6. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  7. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  8. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  9. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  10. I just got the option to join delta! Finally in a higher tier

    in XboX Insiders
    I just got the option to join delta! Finally in a higher tier: I just became part of delta! I'm stoked submitted by /u/Donnyboi99 [link] [comments]