there is an issue with my account or order

Discus and support there is an issue with my account or order in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I dont why this is keep happening everytime when i need to redeem my points i got two accounts suspended and i keep making new accounts but i cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ahmad Hadba, Sep 28, 2022.

1. ahmad Hadba
    ahmad Hadba Guest

I dont why this is keep happening everytime when i need to redeem my points i got two accounts suspended and i keep making new accounts but i cant redeem please help what is the problem

:)

ahmad Hadba, Sep 28, 2022
  2. ahmad Hadba Win User

yes this is my microsoft rewards account
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, is this with your Microsoft Rewards account?
  4. Alexis.O Win User

There’s an issue with your account or order/Hay un problema con su cuenta u orden

There’s an issue with my account or order
  5. baltyofgod Win User

Issue with my account in order to change my gamertag

Hi have you tried to merge both emails? If I'm not mistaken you can do it by updating the old putting together the new
  6. AlexanderHarper Win User

Issue with my account in order to change my gamertag

Yiu must have access to your older gamertag to be able to delete it. Im sorry.
Thema:

1. there is an issue with my account or order - Similar Threads - issue account order

2. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  3. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.: I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games...
  4. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  5. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet...
  6. Account email issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account email issues: My son has used my login since 13. My registered email no longer exists. I can't seem to change ownership to my new email, Secondly is there a way I can transfer the account to his name and...
  7. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...
  8. How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...: I played fornite on my switch and now trying to move it to Xbox and i have to restart with new epic account. I went through website and connect Xbox in Epic then its says that it's logged in...
  9. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  10. There’s an issue with your account or order

in XBoX Accessibility
    There’s an issue with your account or order: I'm use Microsoft Bing app and Earn 6300 points . I'm try to redeem my reward but show this message There’s an issue with your account or order I'm multiple times contact to Microsoft Rewards...