There is a spelling error on my email address so I don’t get the code emailed to me to...

Discus and support There is a spelling error on my email address so I don’t get the code emailed to me to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My email address incorrectly ends in .om instead of .com so I cannot get the code emailed to me. ff18e526-de45-4df4-a462-e7e8d352a418 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hydrosiper, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Hydrosiper
    Hydrosiper Guest

There is a spelling error on my email address so I don’t get the code emailed to me to...

My email address incorrectly ends in .om instead of .com so I cannot get the code emailed to me.

:)

Hydrosiper, Jan 8, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

There is a spelling error on my email address so I don’t get the code emailed to me to verify the security on my sons account. How do I change the email address so I can get the code?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hydrosiper, if you are referring to the email you have registered as security information, you will have to add another security information so that you can receive the number and log into the account.

If you try to access the account through a normal browser, when sending the code you will have an option below "Do not have any", and will instruct you to add other security information.
  3. Wh1te B0ii 420 Win User

Windows Live ID is not an actual e-mail

It's the email itself that is spelled incorrectly, the problem is that it's not an email so it wouldn't matter if it was the password or not I still wouldn't be able to change it. I was just wondering if there was any hope for getting my email address with
    my real GT Wh1te B0ii 369.
  4. callum22091998 Win User

Terms and conditions update

the parent email address is spelled wrong so it doesn't exist and won't let me accept
  5. Vash123 Win User

The Xbox Vault Sweepstakes

I’ve sent the email from several different addresses and have still not received a response containing the list. I don’t

understand what else I’m supposed to do. I was getting an error code a few days ago saying the email address wasn’t valid but now it seems like it’s sending but I just don’t receive a response. I’ve called Xbox support and they’re at a loss too. Is the system just not functional or what’s going on?
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Used a non Live ID to sign up and now cant redeem or change email on my account

Hey there Lewii! Can you clarify where you are trying to redeem this code, on the console or on Xbox.com? Is your profile currently on a console? If so, can you log in on the console, open up Account Management, and look under WLID. Is this email address
    the correct email, and is it spelled properly? Is this the same email you are trying to use when redeeming this code? Let me know, thanks!
Thema:

1. There is a spelling error on my email address so I don’t get the code emailed to me to... - Similar Threads - spelling error email

2. How do I get a refund if I spell my gamer tag wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get a refund if I spell my gamer tag wrong: I spelled my gamer tag wrong f1f507ce-94f5-43b5-bef1-fb1ab8a01474
  3. Who is in charge of your spell check it's atrocious!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who is in charge of your spell check it's atrocious!: Half the words that come up when you try to spell something are incorrect or not even close to what you're trying to spell it doesn't know how to spell viper it doesn't know how to spell Earth...
  4. Flytta spell till barnprofil [Edit - Translation] - Move games to child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Flytta spell till barnprofil [Edit - Translation] - Move games to child profile: Hej, Min son har länge spelat Fifa och Fortnite på min vuxenprofil på xbox one. Nu har jag fixat familjekonto och vill använda funktionerna där varför sonen fått ett eget barnkonto. Hur kan jag...
  5. Rückgängig machen von Sprachbann[Undo voice spell]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rückgängig machen von Sprachbann[Undo voice spell]: Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren von Xbox Support, Ich Frage mich, warum ich schon wieder ein Bann bekommen habe, für sprachlicher Kommunikation. Darauf hingewiesen, dass ich ebenfalls schon...
  6. jag köpte ett spell till datorn och jag hadde några problem med att spara så jag refunda de ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jag köpte ett spell till datorn och jag hadde några problem med att spara så jag refunda de ...: jag köpte ett spell till datorn och jag hadde några problem med att spara så jag refunda de men jag vill ju ändå kolla om de går och fixa. jag skafa de spelet när de va i erly acses och något ksk...
  7. Spell checker and word hint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spell checker and word hint: On my XBox One I used to have a spell check and word sugjestion listed out as I typed, I dont know where it went but now it does nothing, I have searched everywhere, nothing on the internet,...
  8. Downloaded oblivion dlc $1.00. Spell tomes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded oblivion dlc $1.00. Spell tomes: It saying can't download spell tomes and I have 155gb of free space c33ad597-6bfd-4812-8982-073a53255701
  9. Spell, weapon, and potion using for Xbox One converting to online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spell, weapon, and potion using for Xbox One converting to online?: How will the spell selection be done in combat and such for ESO for Xbox One? Obviously can't use the Skyrim method where the game is paused while you sort through favorites with the D-pad....
  10. Learn to spell Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Learn to spell Xbox?: [img] ...and apps rat the moment. 4fd90012-2fde-4567-bd08-85da38c98d55