"There is a problem downloading your account"

Discus and support "There is a problem downloading your account" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anytime I try to download my xbox account to my 360, it has multiple different problems. The first time this occurred it said "There is a problem with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MoH KING 2013, Oct 15, 2017.

1. "There is a problem downloading your account"

Anytime I try to download my xbox account to my 360, it has multiple different problems.

The first time this occurred it said "There is a problem with your credentials". I checked multiple forums and I have tried multiple suggestions to no avail. Recently the error message has changed to just "There is a problem with your account, please go
    to xbox.com"

Any help as to how I could resolve this problem would be fantastic.

:)

MoH KING 2013, Oct 15, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    There was a problem with your account.

Hello fudoui,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a secure database not under our control, we have escalated the problem and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

Regarding your sign in issue, you may want to clear your browser's cache. It sounds like you are signing in automatically with a saved address.

XBLRewards8, Oct 15, 2017
  3. 昭彦山内
    昭彦山内 Guest

There was a problem with your account. Sorry for your inconvenience but please contact our support forum team. I received such an e-mail, but I do not know what is wrong.

Also, signing in to Reward will result in a different sign-in address, unlike sign-in address

Please tell me how to fix this.

昭彦山内, Oct 15, 2017
  4. "There is a problem downloading your account"

Hey there MoH KING 2013,

Are you seeing any specific error codes as well with this problem? Are you trying on an Xbox 360 console or in an Xbox 360 Backward Compatible game on Xbox One? What sort of troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there MoH KING 2013,

Are you seeing any specific error codes as well with this problem? Are you trying on an Xbox 360 console or in an Xbox 360 Backward Compatible game on Xbox One? What sort of troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

There is a problem with your account

What Xbox console is your daughter using? Is it a Xbox 360 console or Xbox One?

Have your daughter go to
    https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage
    and have her check her security information (i.e. secondary email addresses or phone number to receive security codes from Microsoft, to be able to recover her account should the password get lost).

After she made sure the security information is correct, she should scroll down on the page and enable "Two Step Verification", and if she has a Smartphone, set up the free Authenticator App to make her account hacking-proof.

If she is trying to play on a Xbox 360, she then needs to create a so-called "App Password", and use that later, when she tries to sign in on the Xbox 360. On Xbox One this is not necessary.

As for the privacy settings, I'm a bit confused with your description.

Who signed in where?

Normally, you as the parent go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/family
    and sign in with your own adult account. Then you add your daughter's account to the family.

After you did that, you as the parent go to
    https://account.xbox.com/settings
    and should see your daughter's account picture next to yours.

Click on your daughter's picture, and set up her online and privacy settings accordingly.
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

There's a problem with your account.

Hello Wes,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you keep getting an error. We recommend logging in the
    account website. It will then tell you what you need to do in regards to fix the account. Most times you need to verify.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. Cxmaa Win User

There is a problem with your account

Hi Leila.

I would recommend going to support.xbox.com as this could be an issue that requires further investigation.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello fudoui,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a secure database not under our control, we have escalated the problem and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

Regarding your sign in issue, you may want to clear your browser's cache. It sounds like you are signing in automatically with a saved address.
Thema:

1. "There is a problem downloading your account" - Similar Threads - problem downloading account

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  3. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  4. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  5. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  6. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  7. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  8. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5
  9. Problem with downloading account on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with downloading account on Xbox One: I’m trying to download my account on the Xbox One but it says theres a problem with the credentials I’m using to sign in and to go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem, but I don’t know...
  10. Problem withy download my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem withy download my account: I have problem with download my Account to my Xbox One.I Cant download that account to my xbox One.I choose Add account and nothing.Xbox return me to my menu.Please help...